1998 4 door accord auto F/S or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

:unsure: For sale is an accord 1998, as you can see from the pictures the car is in great shape, unfortunately I hate automatics so it has to go. I don't know how I got suckered into buying this but now I need to get rid of it. I'm willing to trade this car for another that is decent and has a manual transmission. If you're interested please let me know, the car runs fine and the only mod that you can see I did was put the tokico suspension in it, so just let me know any offers. If you also have a car that is worth a little more than mine, we might be able to work out a deal where we trade plus a little cash on the side, let me know.
Cell is 5713383963
AIM is gb18c1civic97

7a_1_s.JPG

28_1_s.JPG

b0_1_s.JPG

b5_1_s.JPG

ef_1_s.JPG

ec_1_s.JPG

ac_1_s.JPG

I'm looking for decent civic hatches, integras or preludes, or any other car that is fairly easy to hook up, like eclipses. Make offers, the car is in woodbridge, va so if anybody wants to test drive let me know. If the car is too low for you, it can be raised and adjusted to height you prefer, let me know guys. :blink:

Back