1998 Civic Coupe part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skivic89

Ok, I thought I would never say this but Im getting rid of my coupe. It is a project I am tired of trying to finish. So this is what I got: Ls/vtec motor with JE pistons and Eagle rods(8.8.5:1 compression), stage two turbo cams with slighty bigger valves in the 98 Gsr head, CTR tranny with LSD and stage to Exedy clutch and Fidanza light weight flywheel. Would like to get 1500-2000 for motor and tranny. I also have the Avid engine mounts for the motor swap with the Avid shift linkage which I will let go for 400. Then there is the chasis itself, 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe(silver) that was completely gutted(was going to make it a track car). I still have all the stock interior pieces except for the drivers seat. I have done the rear disk conversion on it with all new components(brand new SI control arms and calipers) and I have put Omni Power full coilover suspension. Car has a clean title and Iam the third owner of the car. The chasis has 117000 miles on it. I would like to get 3000-3500 obo. Not all prices are set in stone. I would like to keep all sales locally unless the buyer is willing to come get whatever they buy. Im in Southwest Ohio just north of Cincy. PM if there are questions or need pictures. You can also get me on IM(skivic89).

The suspension and interior are staying with the car for whom ever buys the shell.

Back