1998 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

akronboy89

Im just seeing if any body is interested in my hatch.
Its a 1998 civic hatchback dx it has 190,xxx
looking to trade
I will look at any thing as long as it is 5 speed. I want another honda
It was in a accident i replaced MOST of it everything but the air bags.
Akron Ohio
now the pictures
l_26d5245e5efc0fee805465ced2998748.jpg

I replaced the windshield, bumper, hood, radiator, and the core support
l_bf48358694f58b9e36e76838fea31bd1.jpg

and the most recent pic
l_8c474ab6730349527f0e160d3b1b8a69.jpg

Last edited:
My friend in Canton has a four dour EK, where in Akron you from? Im in Uniontown if youve ever heard of it.

i rear ended a avenger one day on my way home from work.
it was not as bad as it looked it was really thr hood because i went under the thing.
and bad news tonight

i have the worst fucking luck ever i was on the E-way tonight ans a big fucking rock came up and fucking cracked my windshield AND!!!!:mad i THINK my throughout bearing is fucking going now.grrr
so now this weekend i am going to buy airbags and a new windshield for the damn thing
man i am pissed

You got a price you're looking for? I'm looking for a track car.

Doesn't the airbags being deployed pretty much total it out? I thought thats usually what was done. Anyway, let me know a price. Thanks.

Are you fucking retarded?

This is a for sale thread. Not a "hey I'll buy it.. nah just kidding I'd never give this up" sort of deal. If you're not interested, or don't have anything productive to say, just don't fucking bother.

What a fucking tool. That is not humorous. I think he'd be a good candidate for Celerity to -rep back into the stone age...

I have an 87 Si body, painted horizon grey. Also have a Vega body that I would trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back