1998 Ford Mustang V6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will pitch in some money to help get a proper reading and writing program instated in minnesota. chingvgk, you're a fucking idiot, learn to read and spell. He's just trying to sell a car for his g/f so shut the fuck up. You should come to vancouver sometime, and bring your "crew" and we'll see who has fast cars.

im the lil mustang guy...that drives a civic.....and told his girlfriend to buy a honda......and to SELL her mustang. And id have to agree with the bucket of iron oxide comment......and the california import street racing comment is right as well ( well it started in japan but you can't consider a car an import if its domestic to its country ) best bet for you ching is to play for the Vikings 'cause there won't be to much more coming from MN that will be worth a shit. And don't talk shit about how great your car is...... people with fast cars are humble about there rides and don't like to fluant how fast it is because they dont have too.....thats how i can tell you're full of shit about your car. Even if you had the car you claim to have i bet you havn't swapped anything......much less turbo'ed it. Go get some stickers and your springs cut , maybe even some " dub caps" from PEP Boys and then come talk shit...... sorry you guys don't have pep boys yet........check NAPA.

n./ "dub-cap" ~ plasti-chrome hub caps purchased at your local auto parts dealer, normally in extravagent designs, and the wrong number of lug pattern shown. "dub-caps" ( plural )

chingvgk kiss my ass....... i love my car i just can't afford it.. and what the hell do you drive thats soooo sweet?? o wait my boyfriend tells me you drive a turboed GSR civic please asshole if thats what you got wheres the pics and if you supposedly don't have any pics of this sweet as car whats the vin number??? please don't talk trash unless you know your ass can back it up. and for one if i can't sell my car on here. why the hell did you even look at this forum? and why the hell have i had so many other people look at it? so shut the fuck up and go on somewhere? :kick:

?????? well......vin number would help but he could just snag someone elses and give it to us..... i dont care really. and i really dont care if you talk more shit but it better not have anything to do with my G/F.....other wise, go on about your bizz-nass and dont post here again. Go give somebody else some shit before you try to ripp on the wrong person and get kicked out of H.S. completely. B) just advise......and it might not be wise to bust on her car anymore either ( hey...its not me you have to worry about :owned: ) :lol:

What type of tranny? My friend has a 98 'stang with the V6 and 5 speed. It loses to his roommates stock 95 civic ex 5 speed (d16z6).

this is a useless post after the original. The guy is just trying to sell a car, not race it.

I'm sure an admin will lay the smack down soon

:locked:

Originally posted by chingvgk@Mar 24 2003, 02:46 PM
fuck you...all you try to do is try to get a deal from the import kings but truth is your lil' mustang couldn't hang with the battle between iports and domestic thats why yo ass is tryin' to cut a deal with a civic huh...gay ass...fuck you...come to mn and getz dusted here....TEAMVGKRACING!
-chingvgk
94 civic hatch(GSR TURBO)

Hey dickhead, his little stang would smoke the shit out of your car with some minor bolt ons.

There's no comparison in the 1/4 which car would win.

Domestic will beat Imports for the same amount of money, or less.

Domestics always own the track, check all time records. Only imports that will be up there in the 9 secs are ones that shit loads of money have been spent on

Prowler: its an automatic and i've dusted my boys 93 EX, witch runs the same motor ( 5 speed)with exuast and intake,accel plugs and bousch platinum 4's and i've knocked his dick in the dirt, as a matter a fact i just did it the other night comin' home from bowling. but both cars brand new ( just broke in) and with five speeds the mustang would kill it until third but the civic would definitly destroy it past 100 mph.

new2thecarscene: why did you post that shit......you're gonna get ripped into like a bag of smuggled chips at fat camp! then B.'s gonna lock down my post!! And by the way, you're wrong. take a mustang and a 240sx. drop a 351 in the stang and an SR20DET in the 240 ( about the same price, the mustang costs a lil' more) and lets race. :owned:

Guys can we try and not :cockblocked: this guy's thread. I am not going to lock this because you are still trying to sell your car, so if you don't have something pertaining to the sale of this Mustang to say, shut your goddamn pie holes (especially directed to chingvgk). Thank you, please drive through.

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Mar 30 2003, 10:35 PM
Prowler: its an automatic and i've dusted my boys 93 EX, witch runs the same motor ( 5 speed)with exuast and intake,accel plugs and bousch platinum 4's and i've knocked his dick in the dirt, as a matter a fact i just did it the other night comin' home from bowling. but both cars brand new ( just broke in) and with five speeds the mustang would kill it until third but the civic would definitly destroy it past 100 mph.

new2thecarscene: why did you post that shit......you're gonna get ripped into like a bag of smuggled chips at fat camp! then B.'s gonna lock down my post!! And by the way, you're wrong. take a mustang and a 240sx. drop a 351 in the stang and an SR20DET in the 240 ( about the same price, the mustang costs a lil' more) and lets race. :owned:

You get a 4.6L v8 stang and put some bolt ons to it.

see what happens.

Domestics own the track. I'll freely admitt it. thats all i'm saying, I was trying to help you out from that dickweed

for the record I drive a Sol

lets just say its probably harder to get 200HP in my Sol with barely any torque than it is to throw down 400whp on a stang with loads of torque.

What did I just say???

If you are not involved in the sale of this car STFU!

Originally posted by lsvtec@Mar 31 2003, 01:27 PM
What did I just say???

If you are not involved in the sale of this car STFU!

I believe that deserves a double OWNED!!! good luck with the car and welcome her to the joys of :worthy: HONDA!!

can people stop knocking mn

I will pitch in some money to help get a proper reading and writing program instated in minnesota. chingvgk, you're a fucking idiot, learn to read and spell. He's just trying to sell a car for his g/f so shut the fuck up. You should come to vancouver sometime, and bring your "crew" and we'll see who has fast cars.

Karnash,
I believe you are correct my dear sir. And if I may ad a few things, where are most of the feature cars in magazines(super street, scc, turbo, import tuner) come from, Cali !!!!! Definately not MN. There are 2 good things that come from there: trailor parks and people talking like canadians, ey...
You guys don't even have a track out there. You draw a few lines on your street, race from street light to street light and call it a 1/4 mile. Then you come in the "For Sale / Wanted to Buy" section of this site and try to reprsent your team by talking smack to someone you don't even know for trying to sell his girlfriends car.

Here's what I would do if I were you:
1- find a bat
2- put one end on the floor and hold the other end straight up
3- sit on it
4- spin twice
5- repeat as needed

First off, you're from Minnesota...that says it all. But it's ok, it's not your fault that you guys are about 2 years behind the rest of the country. As far as your little "team" goes...is it TEAMVGKRACING or TAMVGKRACING ??? Either way, you're still a jackass sittin in MN, "u still kant spelll", suckin on your exhaust pipe trying to get high. I bet you guys are still sniffing on glue too.
I'm not taking anyone's side, I am simply saying almost everyone is free to post stuff for sale. You may not be after all the shit talkin you've done but that's a whole different story.

BTW, when is your birthday? I want to get you a "hooked-on-phonics" book. It didn't work for anyone else but I heard it works for people from MN.

Oh no I guess we better watch out your from mn. Do us a favor and shoot your self.

I'm not trying to start something stupid on this post but chingvgk, shut yo newbie ass up. You sound stupid for talking smack to a guy cuz he posted a car for sale, so what if it's a mustang. He's a member of this site and he has the right to do that.
Only in MN would some moron come on a forum start talking smack and represent his stupid crew. Didn't crews die out with mullits, oh I'm sorry, maybe not in your hick town out there, ey...

not everyone one from MN is a mullet wearing retard and wel all dont say EY

see.....
you all are falling into a trap.

THIS thread is a clever ruse by the domestic community to
"divide and conquer" the import community.

you all are fighting like a bunch of yokels from the skokels.

and to the guy who is selling the mustang, cmon.
did you really expect any better a reception from this community?
regardless of whether or not you should post ur mustang for sale on here....

I think there should be a new rule for selling things ,no thread jacking.

if it's for sale keep it on topic, we've all got our opnions about what cars suck and what not.
this guys just trying to get rid of a car. who care if it's a bucket.
who knows maybe you might just need the help of a fellow hondaswap member to spread the
word that you've got a car or something for sale that a friend of yours might be interested in.

this place shouldn't be a play ground. that's what anything goes is for.

just my .03

as for the guy selling that's a good price considering they retail for $8600 used if it's
an auto, and $7900 if stick.

Back