1998 Honda civic EX coupe for SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mono-Jono

Hey,

What’s up? I'm looking to sell my 1998 Honda civic Ex coupe for $8995/OBO dollars. I haven’t perfected this uploading of pictures yet so they kind of look sh*%y right now. I can also e-mail more pictures or explain things better through e-mail/this forum. I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and am ready to help you get in this sweet car.

What you get
- 1998 Honda Civic Ex Coupe (manual) (Black obviously)
- 131,000 miles
- H&R Lowering springs 1.75 inches in front 1.5 in rear
- Body Kit Blitz rear bumper Blitz side skirt Black Magic front bumper (the picture shows different for the front bumper only)
- ADR Demonya 18'' Wheels with Toyo Proxies low pros
- ICEMAN cold air intake
- Tanabe Racing Medallion cat back Exhaust
- Winter wheels and tires
- Stock front, rear, and side skirts
- Carbon fiber front grill (where the Honda emblem normally is) also not shown
- Mint condition interior with non-smoking driver
- Very good body
- Treated VERY well/Runs perfect
- That tint on the front drivers and passengers side windows is taken off (illegal in some states)
- Altezza tail lights
- Halo front headlights
- Premium Infinity kappas sound system. Including Tweeters 5 ¾ door speakers and back window speakers.
- Also included is a MTX 4 channel amp.
- Wires/RCA’s are provided for Sub woofers and amps.(already ran through the car and in the trunk ready to be hooked up. (more details on this can be e-mailed)
- A panasonic CD player with detachable face.
- Viper car alarm, Best Buy installed.

(may be updated with things I missed)

-What’s wrong with it.
The rear aftermarket bumper needs some work. It has a crack in it. It can be fixed but you may just want to put the stock bumper on or get a new aftermarket one. Between 65-75 MPH the car shakes lightly because Bell Tire was unable to align the wheels perfectly because of the size of the wheels and lowering it. With stock wheels it doesn’t shake at all. Minor paint work might want to be done on the new Black Magic front bumper. It came painted but it is an OK job (depends how picky you are).

Besides these small issues the car is in almost flawless condition. I babied this car! Changed the oil every 3,000-3,500 like I said before, I never raced it and it is ready for an all year around car (because of the stock wheels and bumpers for winter use).

Don’t hesitate to e-mail me or post questions about the car. If you are interested we can talk and set up a time to meet/test drive.
e-mail Mono_Jono@hotmail.com

Jon Smith

Attachments

• Blown up outside car pic_edited.jpg
    Blown up outside car pic_edited.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 9,367
  • engine, exhaust, and Wheel.jpg
    engine, exhaust, and Wheel.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 557
  • Inside of Car.jpg
    Inside of Car.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 761
  • Jono's Ride_edited.jpg
    Jono's Ride_edited.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 3,279
  • Outside of Car.jpg
    Outside of Car.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 554
Do you mean without them all together or with the stock bumpers, grill and lights? I do have all of those.

This post is a few weeks old so i dropped the price down to 7995 since then. With The stock bumpers grill and lights i could sell it for $7500.

E-mail me at Mono_Jono@hotmail.com for more information

Jon

I have 1 picture of the car with the aftermarket rear bumper but with stock side skirts and front bumper.

Actually I am putting on the stock bumpers this Sunday because of winter weather coming. I can take more pictures then. If you give me you e-mail address or e-mail me then I can send you the one picture I have, but it doesn’t show much.

There are no big nicks or scratches on the stock bumpers. I do not however remember if they are in mint condition. If they are not in mint they are near mint condition. Like i said I can e-mail you what I have but I can take many more this Sunday when I put all the stock bumpers on.

I will not however be putting on the stock headlights, tail lights and front grill on for the winter. I can take a picture of the front grill if you want me to right now. The Honda emblem is taken out because I put mesh in it to match the body kit better.

Let me know if you want a picture of the front grill.

I can send you a picture of the stock head lights which are in mint condition. I do not however have a picture of the tail lights right now. Once again if you want to see pictures of those I should be able to get them, but understand that they will be in good working condition as well.

I did not put any aftermarket things on my car because the stock lights, grills, and bumpers were damaged. Every stock idem is in good condition.

I got some more pictures BEFORE the body kit comes off. I will post pics of the rear damaged bumper. I will show the new front bumper and carbon fiber grill and more.

Edit: oops sorry for the double post of the carbon fiber front grill

Attachments

• whole front bumper.JPG
    whole front bumper.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 360
  • Infinity.JPG
    Infinity.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 304
  • grass areal.JPG
    grass areal.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 377
  • Front Bumper.JPG
    Front Bumper.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 425
  • areal shot.JPG
    areal shot.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 476
  • cracked rear bumper.JPG
    cracked rear bumper.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 817
  • carbon fiber bumper.JPG
    carbon fiber bumper.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 435
  • carbon fiber grill.JPG
    carbon fiber grill.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 385
  • side skirts.JPG
    side skirts.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 381
  • gage.JPG
    gage.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 339
More pics

OK body kit is off for the winter. Here is the pics you requested. Stock bumpers with wheels.

any more pics I can send. questions, just ask or e-mail

Jon

Attachments

• stock rear.JPG
    stock rear.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 356
  • stock car front side.JPG
    stock car front side.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 368
  • stock car front.JPG
    stock car front.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 619