1998 Integra GS B18c-gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well im a newbie here, so I figured Id start off with showing my car. My brother and I own a few hondas.

P1010001.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010007.jpg

DSCF0558.jpg

DSCF0559.jpg

We have two other hondas. We just picked up an 88 CRX si, and ordered a 98+ spec B18c Type R full swap from jdm_planet, ships out monday. And my brothers car is an LS/Vtec turbo, fully built motor. Ill post pictures of the CRX and the swap when it arrives.

Awesome GSR. Super clean and tasteful. Veddy nice. :thumbsup:

Whats the hook for on the front bumper?

Dude you should suggest to your brother that if he were to paint the i/c back, i would make it even more sleeper, it would be perfect. And good job on not bein a ricer and destroying that car. You get rep.

Thanks guys, more than once people have suggested he paint the inner cooler, he just thinks that the paint will impede the cooling. I told him just to mist it a little bit, and it wouldnt show out as much. thanks for the positive comments, I try to keep my car pretty simple and clean looking. Only a few mods, Skunk2 lower control arms, 2.5 inch exhaust back from the stock header, Skunk2 intake manifold, Custom made semi cold air intake by LHT performance, Phearable.Net chipped ECU, OBDII-OBDI jumper harness for the ECU, thats a JDM ITR spoiler that I had matched to my stock color which is Vogue Silver Metallic, cross drilled and slotted rotors front and rear. The wheels are Enkei J-10's 16 inch, wrapped in Kumho Ecsta ASA in 205-45-16. Thats pretty much it. Im getting ready to have a header custom made by LHT Performance, a Big tube 4-1 header. So ill get some pics of that and our new CRX and swap.

Thats a tow hook on the front bumper, its bolted to the bottom of the actual metal bumper support, Im not sure how functional it would be, but i think it looks nice. And i just put that lip on there last month. Im debating whether or not the get the rest of the Type R lip kit and have it color matched to the car.

Also forgot, the suspension is Full D2 RS coilovers, they cost me a pretty penny! I had an ITR front tower strut bar on there, but I took it off because it blocks the top of my coilovers which have the adjustment on the top for how hard or soft you want the supension.

These cars are clean, real clean... But did you have to ruin it with the ricer tow hook? Those tow hooks are plain retarded IMO. Other than that, clean cars you got there...

Thanks B16racer. The tow hook came on the car when I purchased it. I like the way it looks, to each their own.

i would pint the lip, would look great i think... i'm havin a hard time findng one for mine... only one company ever made one that i liked, and they have since discontinued their line of neon parts...

Really digging the Front Bottom lip, love how you keeping it simple, simplicity is always a plus in hand.

Ive thought about painting the lip, I may do it, if I pick up the ITR side skirts and rear valences. Thanks guys, I appreciate all the nice comments. I look forward to helping where I can.

And CJVictoria, im sure there are some neon forums that could point you in the right direction to find a nice lip for your car. Nice to see another floridian!

Little update!

I had my car painted. The paint was fading on the roof and the hood and a little on the hatch, so I talked to my buddy Bryan and he gave me a great deal.

My New Paint Job - Tampa Racing

And some updates on the White Integra. We picked up a few new parts for the white car. We picked up a new Golden Eagle Sleeved block, A Full Race Ramhorn manifold, and we swapped out our Precision SC61 for a Precision DBB Billet wheeled 6262 turbo. Tuned By John Vega from Phearable.net here in chilly central Florida.

P1010003-32.jpg

P1010004-35.jpg

We had to go with a big boy tire 235/60/15 MT

congrats on the nice tegs bro but next time i would suggest havin a body shop roll the fenders still clean tho post some pics of the rex

If you saw the rest of the white integra youd understand why we werent to worried about it, its pretty beat on the outside. Its been backed into a mailbox, both quarters are dented up pretty good. We were thinking about throwing an exospeed 3 piece front end on it. Thanks for the feedback.

long time no post. Just lurking here and a few other sites.

changed a few things up on the white integra...
Went from the log to a ramhorn to a topmount. sc60 to an sc61 then on to a precision 6262. Added some 24.5 inch slicks and a stagin brake. Hoping to put up some good numbers at IFO gainesville on the 16th,

jfabtopmount.jpg

jfabdoinwork2.jpg

jfabdoinwork1.jpg

Jfabdoinwork.jpg

Back