1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1998 sonoma bodydroped full air ride trades welcome

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 93gsintegra, Apr 10, 2006.

1. 93gsintegra

93gsintegra Member

i have a 1998 sonoma with a full air ride system on it... it has a traditionial 3.5" body drop... it has 72,000 miles on it, 2.2l, automatic trans, a/c still works great even with the body drop... the rear of the truck is fully shaved out and the guy that had it befor me draged body one to many times.... lol, and it pulled the skin back, i had a friend fix it but it needs to be finished. i will trade for a nice/clean import or sell for 6000.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

please email me at orangeneon2000@yahoo.com i am bairly on here

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

what's wrong with the hood?

3. 93gsintegra

93gsintegra Member

ha ha ha.... nothing it is bodydroped.... the engine is taller then the hood... i was going to put on a cowl induction but we just cut it out

4. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

nice ride, i was looking for something like that before i bought my jeep, but couldn't find anything nice

5. Ted O

Ted O Junior Member

Hmmm, well, id buy it in june if you have it, give you 6000 cash, possibly more if u hold it, im getting a settlement, and thats how it will be payed for if u have it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted