1998 sonoma bodydroped full air ride trades welcome

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 1998 sonoma with a full air ride system on it... it has a traditionial 3.5" body drop... it has 72,000 miles on it, 2.2l, automatic trans, a/c still works great even with the body drop... the rear of the truck is fully shaved out and the guy that had it befor me draged body one to many times.... lol, and it pulled the skin back, i had a friend fix it but it needs to be finished. i will trade for a nice/clean import or sell for 6000.00

MVC-033F.jpg

MVC-033F.jpg

MVC-035F.jpg

MVC-038F.jpg

MVC-039F.jpg

MVC-036F.jpg

please email me at orangeneon2000@yahoo.com i am bairly on here

nice ride, i was looking for something like that before i bought my jeep, but couldn't find anything nice

Hmmm, well, id buy it in june if you have it, give you 6000 cash, possibly more if u hold it, im getting a settlement, and thats how it will be payed for if u have it.

Quoted post[/post]]
i have a 1998 sonoma with a full air ride system on it... it has a traditionial 3.5" body drop... it has 72,000 miles on it, 2.2l, automatic trans, a/c still works great even with the body drop... the rear of the truck is fully shaved out and the guy that had it befor me draged body one to many times.... lol, and it pulled the skin back, i had a friend fix it but it needs to be finished. i will trade for a nice/clean import or sell for 6000.00

MVC-033F.jpg

MVC-033F.jpg

MVC-035F.jpg

MVC-038F.jpg

MVC-039F.jpg

MVC-036F.jpg

please email me at orangeneon2000@yahoo.com i am bairly on here
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back