1999 CRV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The future mother in law has one, somewhat comfortable. I am unsure if its fast or not since she drives super slow. It surprisingly roomy.

I've got a few folks that have 2000ish CRV's that bring them in to me, and I know at least two of them have over 150k. Most common repairs are oil leaks (valve cover/distributor o-ring/cam & crank seals) and suspension stuff (ball joints/tie rod ends). Other than that, over the course of a few hundred thousand miles, they're pretty damn stout.

I want one...just...don't have room.

It was a pretty decent 99 for less than $1,000.

One reason I am not looking forward to kids is having to replace my truck.
obviously i could just upgrade my truck to a newer 4 door and be fine but im also doing it to get the left over cash after i buy a new vehicle. up where i like people think these toyota pickups are made of gold so selling it for 10-11k and only looking to spend 5-6 on the new vehicle so hopefully i will be ahead in the long run

havent sold the truck yet but a friend was selling a 1999 crv ex cheap so i picked it up for 3k. only have about 30 miles on it so far but i like it.

i thnk it needs struts but that shouldnt be a problem. gonna throw some new tires that are a little more offroadish

1897817_785020868177269_5661716918511477022_n.jpg

Back