1999 CRV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where did you want to move to again? I feel like I read it somewhere or something.
from Maple Valley to Snoqualmie. The CR-V rolled over 180k on my way home today

And why are all my pics broken in this thread?

Decided to "stance" the CR-V. All it took was a Lexus suv running into the side and PRESTO it was done!
20160205_165626.jpg
20160205_165620.jpg

ah man :/

im surprised to see so little body damage with that much wheel damage

ah man :/

im surprised to see so little body damage with that much wheel damage
I've been thinking the same thing. The only thing I could come up with was because of the wheel spacer, but it ripped his whole bumper cover off and inner fender out and everything. His car looked way worse than mine.

did it tear out the lca? seems like it's a total loss if i were an adjuster.

suspension parts, wheel, tire, hard to fix body panel, paint... 3k easy goes to cover the insurance value

did it tear out the lca? seems like it's a total loss if i were an adjuster.

suspension parts, wheel, tire, hard to fix body panel, paint... 3k easy goes to cover the insurance value
I never pulled the wheel off to see. It still drove how it is though. I took it to a family friends shop and we talked about a few options to maximize money. We're taking about just fixing suspension and selling it as is with no body work or possibly fixing everything. We'll see

I would take the money, fix the suspension and leave the body. Maybe pocket the extra couple grand and keep a clean title. Just drive it into the ground. Glad to hear everyone is ok.

They totaled it. Now to fight for a bigger check. I'm going to see what the buy back price is and see if it's worth trying to fix the suspension and re-sell with a salvage title. I'm going to the shop today to clean it out so I'll see how bad the suspension really is

Suspension is cheap. I'm guessing they will offer $3500 and buyback at $$700-$1000. but that's my non-professional guess. I'm just posting to see how close I get. lol

Back