1999 integra gsr need help please!!!!!!!&#

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tayninhnn

can someone help me? i have a 1999 gsr (obd2a). can i use the 2000 ls (obd2b) engine harness? i can't find any gsr engine wiring, that y i just bought the 2000 ls wiring, i notice there is some different wire. i known that i need to run vtec wire from the soilenoid to the connector.
so can i use obd2b engine harness into obd2a car???????? the ecu going to be jdm 97 obd2a

shouldnt be.. but i may be wrong.. someone on here knows

NO u cant use a obd2b n2 a obda2a cause the obd2a harness has 2 plugs that goes n2 the car that plugs up to the ecu and the obd2b has 3 plugs that plugs up to the ecu. so if your car is a obd2a stick w/ a obd2a harness

Quoted post[/post]]
NO u cant use a obd2b n2 a obda2a cause the obd2a harness has 2 plugs that goes n2 the car that plugs up to the ecu and the obd2b has 3 plugs that plugs up to the ecu. so if your car is a obd2a stick w/ a obd2a harness
what u mean by obd2a has 2 plug?????????

the connector to ecu is obd2a, but for engine harness, i couldn't find, dat y i buoght 2000 ls obd2b,
so u don't think it will work???
can u tell me what is the different, beside runing a extra vtec wire.

well i can barely read the engrish here but if you are just replacing the engine harness in the engine bay then i believe it should all clip in fine minus vtec wires.

Back