$1k firm, 93 VX hatch needs front end, great shape

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hammerdgolfer

hey guys, my freinds dad is finaly going to be selling her ek hatch and i just found out today so this car needs to go,

1993 vx hatchback 3dr, eg6, red with grey interior, CLEAN TITLE 130k miles,
$1000 firm,

this car hit a tree dead center in the front, the car needs
$80 core support(few tac welds on)
$40 front bumper
$20 radiator
the frame just int he very front of the engine bay may be a little pushed inwards on the passenger side but its not bad, nothing a sludge hammer wont fix or if your serious you can have a frame shop straightin it perfectley for very cheap, i already ripped the old core support off and bought a new clutch slave cylender so all this car needs to run is a radiator,
ive had this car sitting at my house for about a month, i bought it from a freind who needed money for a new car, this was going to be my project but since my ef hatch is giving me shit i just want my freinds newer hatch for a daily driver,

please email me for pictures, i can get you a new bumper and core support for 120 dollars and i can have the car painted for pretty cheapwhen you finish it up if your in wa/or
Larryemason@aol.com i am located in southern washington,

p.s. the car is bone stock except for that badass short ram intake, and it also needs a steering wheel airbag which is like 20 bucks on ebay

email me if interested, Larryemason@aol.com,

if you want to do an integra front end conversion i have a 97 front bumper and lip i will throw in for 50 bucks to the buyer

if you didnt know: this car is a perfect canidate for a front end conversion

s4032b95c61a95.jpg

s4032b996d6da0.jpg

s4032b9db02737.jpg

s4032ba0127123.jpg

s4032ba28b71cc.jpg

too bad your so far away. i am in indiana and would love to get my hands on that car. good luck sellin it

did you forget to mention it needs front and rear struts?!

:lol:

nice custom lowering kit!

i took the front ones out to use temp on my 90 hath becaus i sold the illuminas and skunk2's off it, the fronts are back on and the rears never left the car

basicaly i think its sold, theresatleast 5 people interested but have yet to see any cash

Back