1st gen b16a to 96 ek swap need some help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redline7

I am not the best on swaps but I want to put a jdm b16a with a cable tranny in a 96 ek civic. I know I will need a hydro tranny and the rear motor mount. The law doesn't scare me so if I could I would keep the obd0 integra wire harness and ECU for the 96 civic. I would get a hydro tranny from a 94+ integra. What axles would I need? What else is needed? any info would be great.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am not the best on swaps but I want to put a jdm b16a with a cable tranny in a 96 ek civic. I know I will need a hydro tranny and the rear motor mount. The law doesn't scare me so if I could I would keep the obd0 integra wire harness and ECU for the 96 civic. I would get a hydro tranny from a 94+ integra. What axles would I need? What else is needed? any info would be great.
94+ integra axels
a conversion harness, & some wiring skills if yo plan on doing it yourself

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
94+ integra axels
a conversion harness, & some wiring skills if yo plan on doing it yourself

What do you mean when you say conversion harness?

Back