1st Gen Integra Magazine Article?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yardrat

Does anyone know the name and date of a recent magazine that had an article about swapping a B-series engine in a late 80's Integra? I remember thumbing through it, but for some reason or another I didn't buy the magazine. I think they used stuff from Hasport, and swapped a 1.7 2nd Gen GSR engine into an 88-89 Integra. Thanks!

i sorry to tell you this but the vtec motors didnt start out until 1990 and it first came in a DA Integra

I am pretty sure he knows that. There were vtec motors before 1990, just not in the states.
I think it was sport compact car that had the article over a year ago. I remember seeing it in there, I don't read it anymore so it would have to have been atleast a year. Try www.hasport.com and see if they have any info on it in there.

Thanks for the info! I searched around Hasports site, and found that the article was in Octobers Hot Compact and Imports Magazine. I'm looking into getting an article reprint or back issue. Thanks for the idea Jeef! :D

Back