1st gen integra shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ibcnya

hey zup ppl .i just moved over here from cb7 tuner.com and i was waonderinig if you can use a first gen integra shifter in a 85 crx si...tried to search and not familiar with this forum ...a little different from what im used to. anyways i just sold my accord and bought the si and am looking to do what i can to it...if any one can give me a straight answer bout the shifter it would be nice cause im having trouble locating on for the si ...but can find planty for the acura...thanx

Do you mean the whole linkage, just the knob? Also do you already have it or are you looking for one? If you already have it just try and install it, if it works it fits, if it doesn't you know the deal.

Quoted post[/post]]
Do you mean the whole linkage, just the knob? Also do you already have it or are you looking for one? If you already have it just try and install it, if it works it fits, if it doesn't you know the deal.
not the linkage , not the knob the shifter itself what the knob sits on ...the stick man that pivots on the ball....i wish i did have it..if i did i would be trying it right now

Back