1st OCD experience

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man.... the tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife....
you two should really just fuck and get it over with

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

I'm gonna start doing that when someone is in a restroom with me just to see how they react.

I'm gonna start doing that when someone is in a restroom with me just to see how they react.

I think that'd be hilarious. Do it just to fuck with people.

If something bugs you about your girl, fuck it, move on.

I honestly can't think of anything that bugs me about jess. And before anyone says anything, yes, I know we're doing the long distance thing right now, but we lived together for 3 years before I moved back here.

Edit: on topic:

When I buy cans in the grocery store, I have to buy two cans of vegetables. If there aren't two of the item with the same date code, I'll look for it. if I don't find that date code, I don't get it. EDIT2: looking in my pantry, I do this with more than just cans....

Silverware must be straight on the table-cloth in relation to the edge of the table.

I have to have my monitor exactly straight on my desk at work. If it's not, it bugs me all to hell. Those montiros in cases at kiosks bug me so bad I can't use 'em.

If two clocks are in the same room, and they don't click the minutes at the same time, they MUST sync. I've spent several hours some nights syncing all my clocks. What's worse is when I wear a watch I haven't worn in a while and have to set it in the morning -- if I say 'fuck it' and don't set it EXACTLY, it'll bug me all day long until I do. My work blackberry was 2 minutes off (and thus every other clock I own) from my home machine (wasn't syncing to atomic clock for some reason) and I had to lodge probably 7 trouble tickets to get them to troubleshoot and fix it.

Last edited:
If something bugs you about your girl, fuck it, move on.

I honestly can't think of anything that bugs me about jess. And before anyone says anything, yes, I know we're doing the long distance thing right now, but we lived together for 3 years before I moved back here.

Edit: on topic:

When I buy cans in the grocery store, I have to buy two cans of vegetables. If there aren't two of the item with the same date code, I'll look for it. if I don't find that date code, I don't get it. EDIT2: looking in my pantry, I do this with more than just cans....

Silverware must be straight on the table-cloth in relation to the edge of the table.

I have to have my monitor exactly straight on my desk at work. If it's not, it bugs me all to hell. Those montiros in cases at kiosks bug me so bad I can't use 'em.

If two clocks are in the same room, and they don't click the minutes at the same time, they MUST sync. I've spent several hours some nights syncing all my clocks. What's worse is when I wear a watch I haven't worn in a while and have to set it in the morning -- if I say 'fuck it' and don't set it EXACTLY, it'll bug me all day long until I do. My work blackberry was 2 minutes off (and thus every other clock I own) from my home machine (wasn't syncing to atomic clock for some reason) and I had to lodge probably 7 trouble tickets to get them to troubleshoot and fix it.

You owning a fit is now starting to make sense.

Back