1st official M3 pics :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my bestfriend who lives down in Del Mar (San Diego), called me today to tell me he thinking about buying a 95 M3 Lightweight.. it has 7k original miles.. he can totally afford it.. he's an electrical engineer for Motorola

I actually prefer the way the G35 looks rather than the M35

I'd rock it.

c453501a.jpg

only 335HP and 340ftlbs =)

too much of a rich mans car...i want a play toy.

sti, evo, or some sporty ass honda....i might even go dsm....if i had to.

i have no clue what car im gonna buy next year...hopefully ill have a better job and $$$ for the evo.

too much of a rich mans car...i want a play toy.

sti, evo, or some sporty ass honda....i might even go dsm....if i had to.

i have no clue what car im gonna buy next year...hopefully ill have a better job and $$$ for the evo.

That's why you buy a 350Z for a toy, and drive the M for a beater=)

or TL lol.

picture I took today =)

9.jpg

>>>>>> BMW interior

werd. my mom's boy had a tl. He traded that in for the RL. He then bought my mom a TSX, and i still roll in the squeaky prelude. yeah. The TL and the RL both have SUPER clean interiors. Its almost a shame i dont have one

Not like I put them on there.... lol I'm thinking about taking the wing off, and leaving the spoiler on... but i don't want the wholes in the trunk either... so its staying on for now.

the auto-angleing passenger mirror when you put it in reverse...
I have grown to hate this feature on my BMW. Its nice for paralell parking against the curbside, but thats it. I wish there was a switch to turn it off for when you don't want it.

Yeah, the way i have my mirror positioned, it aims way too far down. it makes it useless.
I rarely use my mirrors when backing up anyway. I turn my head.

id do it...i have to adjust them myself when backing up. Its really sad. Going forward i can drive the shit outa my car. Parallel parking, if i dont adjust the mirror im like 30 ft away from the curb or on top of it.

Weird, my TL gives you the option to use the left mirror right mirror or turn both off so they dont do anything at all.

suckas!

should have but a A.

Back