2.0 B18B1 vs B20B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Krazy4379

i have a b18b1 i go to for a real good deal an runs fine. i want to sleeve it with GEMfg. Sleeves to a 84mm. bore an run JE pistons an a GSR head with all the head work an up grades done. Keep in mine this will be a boosted setup on a mostly strip an some street time car. Or should i go with a CRVTEC setup?
Any opinions will be greatly appreciated

if your boosting it you might as well go with the added insurance of resleeving the engine

Resleeve it for the future man, you might need sleeves in the future and since your going to tear it apart it's wise to do it all at once instead of twice.

Milan

the CRV is pretty much the same thing so they will "suck" just as much as the LS's

go to rsmachine or darton.
i've heard more and more shit about golden eagle lately... kinda makes me worried about my GE block....

U can't race with dart blocks....i just came across a free b20 block.....FS b18b1 complete motor no tranny mounts or ecu...600+shipping

its a b20a5 any opinions on the old 2.0Litre si preludes?.....b16 head swap sleeves je pistons eagle rods head work etc etc on this block eventually if i go for it.

DO NOT use that block ..... its not the same as the later B20 engines (CRV) it is the bastard child of honda engines... its got the worst R/S ever and im pretty sure its not very compatible with later B series parts (???)

Back