2.0 B18B1 vs B20B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nah, they work great- it's just that most of the classes require you to run an OEM block. In those classes, you can run an OEM block with a beefy resleeve, but you can't run a complete aftermarket block.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 22 2003, 10:23 AM
go to rsmachine or darton.
i've heard more and more shit about golden eagle lately... kinda makes me worried about my GE block....

i vote RS MACHINES...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hey ive personally own a b16/b20b at a8psi on stock internals i was wondering what kind of reputation this swap has among tuners...

like how much boost can stock take and how should i upgrade...i know what to upgrade but can anyone recomment good manufacturers?

ive also heard that a drag car that broke 9s or somethign was using a b16/b20 is this true im just trying to figure out how my setup stacks up

dude no ones really answered ur b20a5 question, anyway, the engine is SHIT! my friend and me were driving he was at 6300RPM and the crank broke in half!, its a piece of shit, also they do NOT have the same mount positions as a CRV b20, and there is NO mounts made to put them into any other car, b/c no one is stupid enough to use it. U cannot! use a b16a head on it!, they wont fit together. Just get the b20a5 outa ur head, they are a stupid engine and is an embarrasment to the honda name. thats y the block is free, b/c they arent worth shit anymore cause everyone knows how much they suck

ne takers?.....i'm keeping my b18b1 an sending it to golden eagle for some goldzilla sleeves.......an i'm gonna throw as much boost as i can on a Gude B18 Non vtec head.........Non vtec street killa comin at ya hard on a street race near u

Originally posted by Krazy4379@Aug 5 2003, 11:13 AM
Non vtec street killa comin at ya hard on a street race near u

im sorry but that just sounds so FUCKING corny!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back