2,000,000th visitor CONTEST :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
We're stumbling upon visitor 2 million.
When we hit 1 mil, which wasn't even that long ago actually, i gave away a DVD to the winner.

2 mil, gets the same thing- a DVD of your choice... be it a movie, a car vid, drifitng stuff, or whatever.

Restrictions- No box sets and stuff- i'm not blowing $50 on this. lol no JDM only videos that i have to import and shit. basically, your normal dvd under or around 25 bucks-ish is the prize. if i can't buy it at blockbuster or a performance parts store for like an options or initial d dvd or something, its not going to happen. other than that, you pick it. i buy it and ship it to you for saying thanks for making us hit 2 million.

How to play

everytime you sign in, scroll down to the bottom of the website. there, you will find a counter with blue text.

if it reads 2,000,000 IMMEDIATELY hit alt + print screen. (mac guys, take a hike. lol its probably apple key + pear key :D )
then open up MS paint, or photoshop or someting, and paste it in, ctrl + V save it as a jpg if at all possible.

then, come back to this pinned thread, and rnu yoru mouth that you got the 2,000,000 screen shot. :)

then, go to your gallery, and upload it and host the pic.

Now, i know a photoshop when i see it- so don't even try it. plus, i can look at the logs and see what IP hit it. so don't try trick me. its just a DVD.

we do between 1200 and 2500 visits a day (remeber, these are VISITS, not page views. hitting rerfresh 10 times when it says 1,999,990 will not do a damn thing, unless a new VISITOR logs on during that time. ) so, if you do some math, you can figure out about when its going to happen.

it is currently 1,926,303
Good luck

For the Apple guys it's "open apple worm orange banana" :lol:

i win

gallery_42_2_1102782672.jpg

lol. worst photoshop ever. :D

and, if no one has the 2mil SS, the closted to it, like 2,000,001 is next and so on

It was Scott (Smonkeyboy) who got it last.

What do I get for 1,927,308?

thast right. it was him, not jdm playa. what was i thinking :D

you get jack and shit for being # 1,927,308

and jack left town

so all i have to do is log on and off 73,334 times and i win a dvd?

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Dec 11 2004, 10:27 PM
I want 2Fast 2Furious if I win... I haven't seen a good comedy in years.
[post=430697]Quoted post[/post]​

Bang Bus :worthy: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back