2 12" Sony Xplod's 5 sided pentagon style

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
I have 2 12 inch sony xplod the pentagon shaped ones..They are really good subs i got them on a trade and i dont need them in the car anymore due to no trunk space..I still got the boxes to them, On the box they where bought in 1/04 and they have 12 month warrenty so they still got like 2 or 3 mths left on them.. I only used them in my girlfriends car for about 4 mths and we really dont use them cause we always got the baby with us so there in no point in them cause that reason to....

I will sell seperate or both together or i will sell them both without the box that they are in...

The box they are in i will take 225 shipped.They sell at 109.00 a peice so not to bad of a deal..Plus they still got warranty left on them if u want a new set.lol

A peice i will take 80.00 dollars a peice
Or both subs without box i will take 150 shipped.
The box is in cery nice shape carpeted came from an audioshop it's in great shape..I have no digi cam for pics for them there are no tears or scratches or anything wrong with the subs..

If anyone is intrested i will consider some trades and i will pay shipping on these subs if they are bought in the pair or bought in the box but you pay ship if u seperate them..You can email me at rush3969@yahoo.com

Thanks..

Come on anyone at all intrested in these things i can use the money or a decent trade,Taking offers on these subs very negotiable on them.Let me know if your intrested.Also anyone intrested just start shooting prices these are really good subs also ment to mention they are only running on a 250 watt soundstorm amp with bass and gain and all turned down. They where new in boxes still when i got them and they are still like new i dont think this is a bad deal at all.Thanks later

Back