2.5 inch straight pipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turboef87

does any 1 kno if the stock header on a b16a will fit a 2.5 inch straight pipe??? im taken the cat out.. already have a 2.5inch catback on it

shouldnt be to loud i stilll have the stock exhaust welded on but when vtec pops idk might get a lil loud

Look for DC Sports' "JDM" header. It has a 2.5" outlet on it. I have one on my Civic. Any of the high end custom headers can be configured with one too.

Want my DC?

na im goin turbo im gonnna go with a 3inch down pipe to the 2.5 inch pipe alll the way to the stock exhaust no cat or resonator... some 1 told me im gonnna run through exhausts like crazy with thiz settup

na im goin turbo im gonnna go with a 3inch down pipe to the 2.5 inch pipe alll the way to the stock exhaust no cat or resonator... some 1 told me im gonnna run through exhausts like crazy with thiz settup

you never want to go from 3" to 2.5 on a turbo'd setup. you can go from 2.5 to 3" you can go from smaller to bigger but you dont want to go bigger to smaller. with a turbo you want it to be as free flowing as possible.

Back