2.77 trillion buget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"The end of america"? What the fuck are you talking about ?

There is not a chance in hell, if the entire world were to go against us, that they could win. Not gonna happen. The new F17 (Or was it F117.. can't remember) is called "The Fighter jet with nothing to fight". It's so out of everyone's league that deploying it is almost unethical.

Our navy is twice as staffed as everyone in the worlds. It's average intelligence is far higher than it's nearest competitor, and it's armaments and resources are greater than the states of Russia, England, France and Germany combined. We have so much ordinance that half of it is leased and paid for only upon it's firing.

Our airforce is almost in space and it wouldn't surprise me for them to unveil a completely extra-atmospheric plane. Many other's airforce can't get above 50,000 feet without malfunctioning.

And then the thing I constantly bring up about our Submarine fleet.

Our Marines have more highly qualified Surgeons than most countries of the world. And they aren't even the medical branch of service.

Nothing short of an asteroid hit on Washington DC can level the playing field - I've always said that.

ok, thats great, but what happens when you focus on the military and forget about the people at home?the country is crumbling from the inside out...

America's cultural end can be found at the pentip of the Democratic party and other people who awake everymorning craving a reason to hate America. You fit this description.

Lemme tell you I did not like Bill Clinton. No, moreso, I hate that pigfucker. But all the while he was president, I didn't behave half as miserably as most of America is - taking some sort of shame and indignance in the fact that we completely toppled an evil regime bent on destroying us, won a war in the Balkans, and whether we found or did not find WMD in Iraq, we did do what is now internationally regarded as "the right thing" and in many American opinions, definately the right thing.

I think the thing that pisses you people off most about the current day Republican party is that they are mostly christian and furthermore somewhat pandering whenever they wrap up a speech "God bless America". It kills you to hear this.

But The voice of america is strong because no one - NOT ONE PERSON - has made the slightest noise about Bush directly saying the phrase "Against Radical Islam" in his speech. That, and I'm not sure if anyone has noticed - but their fears of the "hardline rightwinger Alito" overturning Roe v Wade was also wildly exagerated. Hasn't happened, has it ?

Everyday the Liberal left proves itself to be the monster and sloth that it truly is.

Now go ahead and give me some rhetoric - prove me wrong.

we spend more on feeding somlia then we do on our own homeless.

we need to fix US before we can fix EVERYONE ELSE.

no one seems to grasp that idea...

Back