2 AEM cam gears, TURBO injectors, STOCK cat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

this is what i have for sale
1 stock catalitic converter, removes for a hi flow cat
1 stock exhuast manifold, removed for headers, and also have the pipe that goes from manifold to cat.
1 set of stock plug wires, removed to put on accell thundersport plugs all these are off a 96 honda civic ex D16
i have 2 AEM cam gears, u can buy one for a sohc or if u have a zc u can buy them both, they are both brand new in the box, they will work for any d series and zc;s
Fully adjustable hks blow off valve LOUD, barley used
i also have 4 injectors out of a turbo eclipse that work great for hondas that are gonna use turbo, hi flow injectors, let me no

sorry for the confusion but the aem cam gears are not for the sohc, they are for
99-00 b16 civic si
97-98 b20 dohc
94-97 b16 dohc
1988-91 B20/B21 DOHC prelude
1992-96 H23 DOHC prelude
if ya dont believe me the part number is 23-602
http://www.genxmuscle.com/aem/camapps.html and theres the part number site, they are true time aem dohc cam gears, my frend had a zc and i guess he thought they whould work on there, but he blew his motor and i bought them and was gonna use them for a zc but decided to go with d16 turbo, sorry for the confusion

i also have a ecu of a 96 civic ex vtec auto, anyone intrested let me no, i have a t3 t4 turbo i am thinking about sellin gif the price is write

There is an edit button you can use to prevent from posting so many times... will the cam gears fit a B18A1?

how much for the BOV and the injectors..... i got a .60 trim T3 i will be willing to swap for some of that

Back