2 chicks i wouldn't mess with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man, if tyhey were nekked it would of been so much cooler

Fairly impressive for a chick fight. I love a good fight. I'm the bystander that is ALMOST between two wannabe brawlers. I just keep my mouth shut and watch. :p

hahaha that was great...

girls cant hit that hard so their was no damage...they were punching so weak neither got effected...the one bitch was laughing while gettin her faced pillage

uhm... girls can cause damage... a girlfight at our school left a girl with a bloody nose, broken jaw and cheekbone... as well as a few burst blood vessels in her eye.

however, i'm so glad i've never been in a fight... girls are ruthless... all the scratching, hair pulling, and screaming.

i'll just bust out some aikido on the hoe and drop her to the floor.

all the scratching, hair pulling, and screaming.

i dunno about you, but at my high school one girl got her ass beat by another girl with a Q-ball in a sock...
broken nose, jaw, eye socket, face in general...

damn white trash fights...

come on guys b wouldbn't mess with a 10 year old that stole his candybar

HAHA,
That shit was hot, Ive seen some girl fights. It was a lot worse than that. My friend "E" whooped this hoes ass, she's a crazy bitch though. She saw the girl on the street, pulled over and the girl said something, she just started kickin the shit outta her and she don't play that hair pullin shit, she'll just knock the shit outta anyone who fucks with her. The girl had to go to the hospital for a broken nose and jaw and a whole lot of pain killers.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Sep 8 2004, 10:50 AM
man, if tyhey were nekked it would of been so much cooler
[post=387501]Quoted post[/post]​

I concur.

Those bitches are fooking crazy!!

I'd like to show dem bitches how men are stronger. :ph34r:

Back