2 d16Z6 motors for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
1 complete heads with all sensors,fuel rail,injectors,except dizzy.-------120 pluss shipping
1 tranny the z6-----100 plus shipping
complete z6 longblock. will run but a new crank is recommended. the key way spun off the crank and timing cant be adjusted properly.--- best offer looking to get like around 175ish. WILL PART OUT

Quoted post[/post]]
z6 tranny does it have any grinds and how much shipped to 46615, thanks.
i check with the ups man tomm. also i dont know if it did. its unlikely cuz the car was just a regular daily driver. Never got beated around like racing or anything. Either way if for any reason it does grind if you decide to get it just let me know. I'll work with ya. I got Formby to vouch for me.

yes it did thanks :). But ya I need a Z6 tranny but I don't want one that is all torn up. You know of how many miles are on it?

Quoted post[/post]]
yes it did thanks :). But ya I need a Z6 tranny but I don't want one that is all torn up. You know of how many miles are on it?
yeah i'll look at the shop records tomm. They should have recorded the miles on work order. and really i highly doubt its screwed up at all. But either way i'll find out all i can tomm when i visit the shop :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
DHL web site quoted me 52.00 ground shipping. so lets say 55 bucks. lmk

Hey blanco how much does the tranny weigh? I dont think it weighs more than 100lbs. thats what i entered on the website calculator.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
DHL web site quoted me 52.00 ground shipping. so lets say 55 bucks. lmk

Hey blanco how much does the tranny weigh? I dont think it weighs more than 100lbs. thats what i entered on the website calculator.

I just shipped a DX transmission. Box inside of a box, and a 3/8-1/2 inch particle board bottom in the first box. (It was the board that has the big wood chips glued together, not the fine stuff) and styrofoam to fill the gaps between the boxes. Weighed in at exactly 81 pounds and cost, I believe, $65 to ship UPS from TX to NY. The box measured 22x22x17. Just to give you some kind of idea.

And, although I don't charge a "handling" fee on 99.9% of the suff I ship out, I would on a transmission because you have to cut the board to fit the box.. and you have to source two strong as hell boxes, and other related packing material. And you have to carry that bastard to a UPS store. Just alot of work involved with that.

I just hope the tranny doesn't grind...I won't find out until spring lol. Im not installing it in my car until my engine is built.

well i'll have to build the box tomm. I have plenty of cardbourd boxes laying aroung. I'll just put in one and build thibker walls. The shipping seems to be at about 55 bucks. That overestimating the weight though. either way you'll have an exact qoute tomm. thanks guys for the input.

complete heads are still for sale!

How much for a I/M? just need the intake manifold.

you can use Z6's with PG7's right? or will I have to pick up some OBD0 sensors?

are they ODB1 injectors? I have 220cc injectors off a D16A1 that I planned on using. I'l;l need the fuel rail because I imagine that the D16A1 FR wont fit on the Z6 I/M. If at all possible I want to stay OBD0.

My PG7 working with the sensors is all I'm really concerned about. If it does, then I will send your money order tomorrow. There any chance you can have that here by Monday?

yeah the injectors are obd1. 100 shipped you can get the entire intake mani goods. that includes everything but the head. fuel rail.fpr,injectors,harness,iacv.you get the point. in order to have it in by Monday i'm gonna need extra money for 1 day shipping. where are you at?

sorry just saw you wewre in pensacola. i'm going to east point this weekend. meet me up there to save money. call me at (850) 545-3670-- ABEL

Heh, that head was wrapped in so much bubble-wrap Blanco, you wouldve thought I bought a $1000 vase or something. Thumbs up for packaging.

Anyways, Taco, any chance I could score the VTEC soleniod pressure sensor (green plug)? Blancos head has one, but the green sleeve the plug goes into was old and broken.

Anything up to $30 is fine or me. Friggin Honda quoted me at $69

yeah sure why not. 25 shipped.what the hell anything to help a fellow Honda Swaper.......really :thankyou:

Back