2 engines and transmissions for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

complete engines and transmissions for sale...130k on the d15 and 160k on the b17 with 15k rebuilt miles, just replaced head, intake, exhaust, and valver cover gaskets...im located in georgia, make some offers

i dont think this is ebay.......how much do you want for the b17 swap? i'm interested

how much for the ys1 tranny? very interested could paypal you money this wk

how much for the z1 short block and tranny? i'm in nc, so i could pick it up if the price is right. pm me, i don't cruise the classifieds too much.....

Originally posted by formby@Jan 24 2005, 10:46 PM
i dont think this is ebay.......how much do you want for the b17 swap? i'm interested
[post=450920]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Post a price for all your stuff. It's rule #3 for the classifieds forum. Maybe that's why you're not getting any bites on your stuff.... post a price!

b17 complete swap-1250..engine, transmission, stock mounts, ecu
d15z1 complete swap-750.. " " " "
ys1 by itself-400
b17 block,head,intake and exhaust manifolds-875
z1 trans by itself-275
d15 block and head-475
all prices are negotiable...prices dont include shipping so we can work something out

yes, same engine, i've got new ideas for the hatch so i dont need it anymore...the z1 has really long gears, goes like 65 in 2nd and 105 in 3rd...of course thats on my d15 which redlines at 6k

the only prob with the b17 is i replaced the head gasket cause i was burning water/antifreeze...so i got it all back together and had the same problem, i had the head and block checked, and there was nothin wrong with either, so i replaced the head gasket again with an oem one, the man told me to get new head bolts and torque it to 63 ft lbs but my book says torque to 61 and i didnt get new head bolts, so im thinkin thats where my problem is..it runs fine, but still burns coolant, very slowly tho...its probably minor problem compared to the rarety and the capabilities of this engine

u might need to ask someone else if this tranny is good for ur setup, i really dont have any clue if it would help u or not

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jan 25 2005, 09:17 PM
only 6, my tacks out at 7, weird. mine is a stock d15B7. is it better for acceleration?
[post=451427]Quoted post[/post]​

D15z1 = 96 hp & 0 tq

Its the 35MPG+ Honda VX motor. With another head & some boost, it ain't a terrible motor. In stock form it's hard to keep your car at 80 on the interstate while going uphill. Like I said, ZERO torque.

The gears are REALLY tall and will not help with acceleration at all. However, they will help with fuel economy. At 80 you'd only be at like 2200 RPM in 5th.

Back