1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 engines, trans must go ASAP

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by delNightmare, Sep 22, 2005.

1. delNightmare

delNightmare Junior Member

Mods, please delete my Darton block post if desired.

EVERYBODY:

I have some things I need to get rid of ASAP. I'm listing suggested prices, but everything is negotiable.

1. B16A3 Darton-sleeved shortblock (minus rods and pistons)

This block has 82mm sleeves, a balanced crankshaft, Prodrive machined oil pump, stock oil pan. There is over $800 in the sleeves and installation alone. Great base for a turbo/supercharger/nitrous motor.

$850 obo

2. B18C1 longblock

This motor needs rod bearings, but there is NO damage to the crank or rods. I am simply strapped for time right now, or else I would re-bearing it. The motor has less than 55K miles on it. It will come with a Moroso oil pan and pick-up, distributor, VTEC solenoid, red valve cover, injectors, intake manifold (stock GSR). I can put new bearings in it, if desired, for an additional charge, but I would prefer to sell as is so I can get it moved quickly.

$1,500 obo

3. Y21 (delSol) transmission

This transmission had a rebuild around 10K miles ago. It has the stock delSol VTEC gear ratios. Also, it has a Quaife LSD. It is a great match for any B16 or B18.

$1,250 obo

B18C1 and Y21 transmission together $2,500 obo, and I will include an ITR flywheel and ACT Stage 2 clutch!!!!!

Like I mentioned, I really need to get rid of these as soon as possible. I will listen to all reasonable offers. If you want the B18C1 re-bearinged before you receive it, I will take a deposit and work out a deal re-bearing it before I ship it out.

I have pics of the B18C1, and I will get pics of the trans and Darton block tomorrow. PM me your e-mail address if you would like pics.

Thanks.

2. delNightmare

BUMP

Lots of interest, but no solid offers. These things have to go.

3. skillz2k5

skillz2k5 Senior Member

Why are you getting rid of the block so cheap if it is sleeved with a balanced crank??
    Also can I get a pic or two??

4. delNightmare

I'll try to grab some pics and get them to you.

The reason I am selling the block so cheap is that I can't use it for the class I am building the car for (the sleeve legality is in question), and since I am building a N/A car, anyways, the block is overkill. I guess the last reason is that I want it to sell quickly, :)

5. delNightmare

BUMP

All parts still available. I am willing to come down on price if I can get rid of these things by next weekend.

6. delNightmare

Bump.

Everything still available. Only 5 "discount days" left.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted