2 engines, trans must go ASAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delNightmare

Mods, please delete my Darton block post if desired.

EVERYBODY:

I have some things I need to get rid of ASAP. I'm listing suggested prices, but everything is negotiable.

1. B16A3 Darton-sleeved shortblock (minus rods and pistons)

This block has 82mm sleeves, a balanced crankshaft, Prodrive machined oil pump, stock oil pan. There is over $800 in the sleeves and installation alone. Great base for a turbo/supercharger/nitrous motor.

$850 obo

2. B18C1 longblock

This motor needs rod bearings, but there is NO damage to the crank or rods. I am simply strapped for time right now, or else I would re-bearing it. The motor has less than 55K miles on it. It will come with a Moroso oil pan and pick-up, distributor, VTEC solenoid, red valve cover, injectors, intake manifold (stock GSR). I can put new bearings in it, if desired, for an additional charge, but I would prefer to sell as is so I can get it moved quickly.

$1,500 obo

3. Y21 (delSol) transmission

This transmission had a rebuild around 10K miles ago. It has the stock delSol VTEC gear ratios. Also, it has a Quaife LSD. It is a great match for any B16 or B18.

$1,250 obo

B18C1 and Y21 transmission together $2,500 obo, and I will include an ITR flywheel and ACT Stage 2 clutch!!!!!

Like I mentioned, I really need to get rid of these as soon as possible. I will listen to all reasonable offers. If you want the B18C1 re-bearinged before you receive it, I will take a deposit and work out a deal re-bearing it before I ship it out.

I have pics of the B18C1, and I will get pics of the trans and Darton block tomorrow. PM me your e-mail address if you would like pics.

Thanks.

Why are you getting rid of the block so cheap if it is sleeved with a balanced crank??
Also can I get a pic or two??

Originally posted by skillz2k5@Sep 26 2005, 09:41 AM
Why are you getting rid of the block so cheap if it is sleeved with a balanced crank??
Also can I get a pic or two??
[post=560406]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll try to grab some pics and get them to you.

The reason I am selling the block so cheap is that I can't use it for the class I am building the car for (the sleeve legality is in question), and since I am building a N/A car, anyways, the block is overkill. I guess the last reason is that I want it to sell quickly, :)

Back