2 ferrari spottings today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had my camera with me today and managed to shoot a couple ferraris that i saw. the pics arent great but who cares. ferrari. B)

on my way to work was this 348 spyder...
s3fffe45b4e214.jpg

s3fffe4accd156.jpg

s3fffe51bd21e9.jpg

and on my way home was this 360 modena...
s3fffe5b2e57ff.jpg

s3fffe5591d4de.jpg

of course this wouldnt be complete without my FnF screenshot :lol:
s3fb0654ea3945.jpg

reason #23596325923 why socal rules! ;)

thast what im talkin about boyeeeeeee. socal bayba bayba

<---representin the I.E. w00t w00t

no kill story? :D :D

that nice. i saw one in real life on the road in omaha but i can tell ya it did not rule!

Man that shit sux..the best thing we see around where i live is a couple of nice tegs w/ jdm honda itr from clip. One of them was a gsr and now its a built gsr w/ around 390 whp...decent but ya know...I love that damn 360 modena!!

oh....theres a testorossa in the neighborhood right behind me, a 348 targa in the same place....i like those cars alot...especially when they are behind me :p

lol i see vipers and shit all the time porsche's and ferrari's and all kinds of shit. and the the track that were gonna have the meet at, last time i was there , there was all kinds of stuff BMW, viper, 3000gt VR4, even a 6 speed 79 trans am with an lt1, lots of muscle cars, a few turboed lexos just much nice stuff, and all that on top of the pile and a half of hondas

I was in Pomona and saw a F-50 and McLaren F1 (at the same time), for some reason nobody believes me... they had Florida plates... it was off the 57 near the temple exit.

cool, decent pics. I see those kind of rides almost everyday thanks to the town I live in.

Every time i go to my buddies house I get to see his dads modena sitting in the garage, the car only has 360miles on it and his dad wants to keep it that way :)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 10 2004, 02:30 PM
cool, decent pics. I see those kind of rides almost everyday thanks to the town I live in.

Every time i go to my buddies house I get to see his dads modena sitting in the garage, the car only has 360miles on it and his dad wants to keep it that way :)

what a dumbass

if i could afford that car i would drive the shit out of it every day. fuck spending 200k on a car and leaving it in the garage :roll:

yeah. Trailer queens and garage whores.............
I love to drive, fly, ski, boat, whatever, as long as it's fast/scary. It may be an investment to him, but for lack of will power, I'd be rollin every night.(After I finish up my third job to pay for the car, LOL)

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Jan 10 2004, 02:14 PM
I was in Pomona and saw a F-50 and McLaren F1 (at the same time), for some reason nobody believes me... they had Florida plates... it was off the 57 near the temple exit.

i beleive you. i never mentioned this because im sure no one would beleive it but i was getting off the 60fry at diamond bar (about 5 miles from pomona) and i was waiting at the light at the bottom of the ramp. this car pulls up next to me to make a right turn on red and its a new lambo diablo! and then another! and another! 3 new lambos. i was just like :drool:

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jan 10 2004, 10:54 AM
oh....theres a testorossa in the neighborhood right behind me, a 348 targa in the same place....i like those cars alot...especially when they are behind me :p

wtf are you talkin about?....you mean those old ass cars...that nobody drives?

Back