2 HONDA'S FS 98 AND A 94 NY CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I live in newyork i have sold cars to a few people on here never really asked for reference but i own a car lot/junkyard/tow company i have to hondas i just recently got

one is a 1998 honda civic dx silver in color 5spd interior is in great shape the engine is in great shape good bags hit light in the drvers side from and smashed in the rear quarter i have a clean title but i would like to sell for parts but title goes with car good rubber good passenger side call for details

i also have a 98 honda accord silver hit light in the front 5spd vtec with 60k needs bags sheild and front end repair runs and drives excellent

1994 honda civic dx complete car no TITILE just a parts/drag car this was a old old old winter tow in and the person never came to get it.5spd white real clean inside and out no rust good engine good rubber i also have many cars forsale.

i will try and get pics up but i cant for some reason still havent figured out this new camer but i will best thing to do is call me

845-591-7825 ask for chris or send a pm but im not on much
im located i newburgh ny

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Aug 12 2005, 08:42 PM
interested in the 94 dx. pics? jamesburgessisawesome@yahoo.com
how many miles? any damage? who was the previous owner? how much do you want for it?
[post=539488]Quoted post[/post]​

the mileage is in the 140 tho area and there is no damage to it at all its white with NO RUST at all runs good pretty clean the price is 1000 for the car its worth that in parts

yeah i can send some pics maybe tommorow but like i said i cant get the camera to work but if ur close u can come take a look at the car and what else i have..

Back