2 HOURS TO TOUCHDOWN!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
2 hours until landfall! I'm excited :D :D :D

Looks like its gonna get Louisiana pretty friggin good.

This is like the superbowl. It's got me all excited, and I can't decide who I want to win. Nature or USA.

Wait, nature. WTF am i thinking. Kick it's ass RITA, wipe those fuckers out.

lol... drunken apatheic post.. my apologies...

yeah. the eye is gonna pass over just west of the TX/LA border, but the shitty part of the storm is gonna hit LA mostly.

UM. OK.

Just don't raise the price of fucking gas again. Do I have to go fill up tomorrow morning????

Originally posted by tab@Sep 23 2005, 10:05 PM
UM. OK.

Just don't raise the price of fucking gas again. Do I have to go fill up tomorrow morning????
[post=559664]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno, you tell me. Cars don't run on hopes and starlight last time I checked. :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Sep 24 2005, 12:07 AM-->
@Sep 23 2005, 10:05 PM
UM. OK.

Just don't raise the price of fucking gas again.  Do I have to go fill up tomorrow morning????

I dunno, you tell me. Cars don't run on hopes and starlight last time I checked. :lol:
[post=559665]Quoted post[/post]​

HA HA. :lol:

Don't make me break out my Flux Capacitor. :)

3 buildings on fire so far.. wind is starting to tear things up!
Crack open a beer, and toast those poor stupid fuckers that stayed behind!

TO DARWIN!

And yeah, fill up.. 25% of the USA's refineries are now shut down.

Gas will spike for a short time. :beer:

Wow, CNN is having hell.. They have 3-4 reporters live right now, and they keep losing their feeds, things keep erroring out.. Buzzing, freezing up.. You'd think they could handle that shit.

The "EYE WALL" is 16 MILES from land right now..

** 90 minutes to landfall **

Funny, I just saw Lufkin on the news. Guess there are a shit load of people there. They say it will be a CAT 1 when it hits there.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 24 2005, 12:33 AM
gas dropped $2 a barrell today...  i don't see it going up...
[post=559685]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, it'll take a day or two to take effect.

80mph winds.. *almost faster than my CX!!!!11!*

First building just collapsed, one wall is down, shouldn't take too much more of that wind before the entire building falls.

On beer #3 so far..

**Rita is currently down to a cat 3.** 120mph I think...

been at cat 3 since just after lunch time y0- where have you been?

Originally posted by tab@Sep 24 2005, 12:05 AM
UM. OK.

Just don't raise the price of fucking gas again.  Do I have to go fill up tomorrow morning????

The odd thing here is that the "experts" were predicting gas to hit 4/gallon for Friday... yet it only went to 2.73, which was actually down from Thursday at 2.79... so um... I don't know. Isn't Rita only a category 3? edit: yes... i find the answer after I take the time to scroll up and see B's post. :p

Back