2 Normal Cars VS F1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think next time they do a test like this, they should put Will in as a 4th driver.
The test would be to find out if Will's good enough to cause all 4 cars to blow up and burn to the ground before the end of the lap.

good video ...btw do we have any f1 fans on here that follow race to race? we should get a thread going commenting on the season as it goes along

pretty good flic. but that a series has no power, and that e series is just too fricken heavy. if they would've put a couple of amg's against that f-1 car, then there might have been some competition there

p.s.- the tomatoes on that burger i just ate were like perfectly ripe.... gotta love whataburger.

saw that vid a long time ago. Good, but would have been better comparing it with some higher performance cars.

that was nice, how bout some of our honda's in our race. that would be fun, i know my car could woop that e series, but not sure bout that seden though :)

i watch f1 race to race...i didnt watch the video but i couldve told u the f1 car would win...nice find regardless

Back