2 of my wheels are here :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
box 2 of 2 arrived today :) i assume 1 is right behind it coming tomorrow...

they look hot. better than i thought they would in person. im stoked.

DSC00682.JPG

DSC00683.JPG

DSC00684.JPG

DSC00685.JPG

my volks had this same sticker:

DSC00686.JPG

i know im just being a prick as usual.

OMG brian, now put two of them on and put ur stealies on and drive around and be cooooooooooool maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, thaaaaaaaaats what the cool people do.. oh oh and get a half painted body kit too :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 1 2003, 07:24 PM
OMG brian, now put two of them on and put ur stealies on and drive around and be cooooooooooool maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, thaaaaaaaaats what the cool people do.. oh oh and get a half painted body kit too :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ahhhhhh Shaaaaddddduppppp....I'm cool...just look....

I always have mis matched rim's..

aak.jpg

100427.JPG

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 1 2003, 07:30 PM
:thumbsup: those are some sweet loking wheels bro. what kinda tires are you gonna be running on them?

:werd:

gotta hear the tire choice

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 1 2003, 06:24 PM
put ur stealies on and drive around

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

sorry b, i couldn't help it

bomb-ass wheels, by the way B)

dude i live in spfd mo, no one buys rims for there civic, they just pimp with the stealies, i mean sure its better than buying bling bling hubcaps, but still......

I had mismatched wheels on my Mustang for oh.... about 2 years. ;)

PLUS< I had 4 lug in the front and 5 lug in the back, so I carried around the stock spare, plus another of the wheels off the back in the trunk. :ph34r:

Yeah, I'm a retard.

On subject, B, those wheels look Hott. Just please ditch the :ghey: writing on the spoke.

They look good man! :spin: stay away from the potholes if at all possible <_<
cant wait til i get my wheels in at the end of the week!

Back