2 pairs of white rims FS-$200 + shipping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondadude141

¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ
I have come across these 17" rims and i just want them out of here, they all have really crappy tires on them that need to be replaced, one pair has just a straight 4x100 lug pattern while the othe pair had the universal four lug application they are in good condition with no dings on the front of the rim but in the lugnut holes they are scraped up...

pm me if interested, i need these gone..

3356479127c774293.jpg

3356479127c861526.jpg

Last edited:
How did you "come across" these?

Are the wheels the same other than the lug holes? Width? Offset? City?

lol actually no... i work at pepboys and we had a kid with a ricer civic come in and buy 4 rims and new tires well we got them all installed and these were his old ones, we tried to fit them all in the car but they didn't so he told me to take them because he had no use for them anyway..

17X7, +42 offset i do believe and the lips on each pair are different, and im in Fort Worth texas

nah man i understand and i think they were im not sure though, they would make a great rim to sandblast and powder coat

the biggest i will ever go is 17" nothing to big, as long as the 17's don't weigh a ton im fine with them

Back