2 problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mintoxik

Well first id like to say hi i havent been on here in a really long time
anyway the other day i was driving and tried to down shift to get up a steep hill then i hit the gas and it just boged bad and no i mean no power i coundlt even keep it at the same speed ne help?

on another issue when i drive it sounds like something is banging like a flat tire would but its all the time and when i turn it gets really loud and sometimes it goes away but only on curves thx for the info XD

my 1st guess would be to check the timing.

for the wheel, it sounds like it could be an axle or cv joint.

You say "TRIED". Was it hard to down shift and you finally got it in and when you lifted on the clutch, it bogged?? The force might have finally taken it's toll on the CV joint.

And you said "STEEP". Which way? up or down. Might have sucked up crap from the tank. (pull the filter and drain in a glass jar to see what comes out. CHEAP too) If crap comes out you may have to pull the fuelrail and injectors for the little screen on the top to clean them and where they go in too.

E

I would say that a wheel bearing or cv axle... I would lean more on the axle because when u down shifted then u mite have only had 1 tire spining with the trans and the other is just there, I did this a few weeks ago, pulled my cv axel out, it came out in 4 peaces... Bearings, long rod, cv boot and left the spline still in the transmition lmao

well thnx guys i should check this more often i got the prolem with the boggyness it was the throttle cable wasnt ajusted right still havnt figured out the noise when driving the faster i go the louder it gets and when road curves like i said it goes away but most times it just gets really really loud i kinda figured it was the half axle but didnt want to buy one and not have that be it

well thnx guys i should check this more often i got the prolem with the boggyness it was the throttle cable wasnt ajusted right still havnt figured out the noise when driving the faster i go the louder it gets and when road curves like i said it goes away but most times it just gets really really loud i kinda figured it was the half axle but didnt want to buy one and not have that be it

Most tire/alignment places will do a free inspection for you. You could take it somewhere and have them put it on the lift and tell you what's wrong with it, and then tell them you don't want to do anything about it...

Back