2 questions 00 ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dinero

wuts good i got 2 questions....... i have 00 Civic dx

my 1st question is i have a 98 ex harness in my car......i kno thats not right but thats the way i bought the car.........my only problem wit the current harness is my iacv..... i have a 96 dx motor in there wit a 98 ex harness and the plug that the ex harness brings is the 2 wire iacv and i have the 3 wire iacv on the manifold...... i have the actual plug for the dx iacv on the dx manifold i jus need to kno how to wire the 3 wire iacv into the ex harness that only brings a 2 wire iacv plug.....need help asap like 2 weeks ago.....jus wanna fix this for a temp. fix i wanna change the harness to a 00 ex harness to make it right when i get the money to get a the right 00 ex harness.....damn that was mad confusing

my 2nd question is when i get the 00 ex harness how do i wire it into the car since it doesnt jus unplug....the motor harness is a part of the car harness under the dash and at the computer...please someone help......give me a wiring diagram or instructions or something need the 1st question answered sooner than the 1st

yea i have a 98 ex harness in there now......but that not the right harness and the harness is kinda fucked up.........i been hearin from a lot of different ppl that kno about tha car that the previous owner did the wiring and he wasnt able to pop vtec...because the harness was messed up

well you could just buy a ex intake main for it

i've been lookin but no1 has a complete obd2 intake manifold around where i live thats willin to take it apart from the motor......hit me on aim please.....and im really jus tryin 2 use wut i have.......i dont have that much money anymore b/c i was driving it the other day and didnt close my hood so it flew up and smashed my windshield.....its jus been one thing after another wit this car.....

let me do some looking and ill get back to ya..it might be better to just buy a dx harness becasue theres no way of knowing what all that guy screwed up

oh yea i remeber now but the engine bay harness should be the same right?

Last edited:
Back