1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Questions about power.

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by khai_tuan_nguyen, Apr 12, 2004.

1. khai_tuan_nguyen

khai_tuan_nguyen Senior Member

Hi,
    I purchased an AEM fuel pressure regulator for my civic. It is on a b16a head and b20b block. I am going for all motor. The car is being governed by hondata, has 12:1 compression. I also upgraded my fuel pump to a walbro 255 liter per hour output. I was reading about the orfice exchange ability from 0.10",0.15" and 0.20". My question is what orfice do you recommend for my fuel pump and application.

Next question if my car clicks during turns and bumps and my axles need to be changed, but don't change them right away are there any probelms that could happen?

thanks
    Khai

2. LudeBoy

LudeBoy Slave to the EF

No clue on the Orfice Exchange ablility. But the clicking is usually bad CV Joints. If you drive on them long enough they may seize or break and possible breaking something else in the process.

3. khai_tuan_nguyen

4. khai_tuan_nguyen

5. thiebert

thiebert Senior Member

definately CV joints. But it will be a long time before they break i am sure

6. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

It might be a long time, or it might be the next time he drives.

7. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

:werd: also, if it the axle gernades while your driving, there's a good chance you'll crack your tranny casing and/or crack the the block. trust me, i've seen it happen first hand. axle breaks from intermediate shaft, smacks the block, and bye bye motor.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted