2 Tons of Pot Found in Border Tunnel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How can you do ANYTHING in a warehouse a few hundred feet from the border ? I mean I would definately think the Border Patrol would set up shop in a warehouse like this.

Well DUHHHH...

601971lp.jpg

OM F'n G!!!!!!!!!!!

4000lbs * 16oz = 64,000oz
64,000oz / 4 oz per day = 16,000 days
16,000oz / 365.25 days = 43.8 Years

Simply, If someone were to smoke 4oz (1/4lb) of pot EVERY day, it would take 43 years, 9 months, and 22 days to deplete the origional supply of 2 tons.

*edit: Or, at $50 per oz... you could turn $3,200,000

50 dollars? I can easily get schwag sold down here for 140.00. Times are tough in the Redneck Riviera.

:laugh:

140 for an OZ of schwag? That's fucking sad.

$60 tops. Shit, I can get you an oz of NUGZ for $190.

More power to 'em though.

You know what I think is kind of funny?

My econ teacher was telling us about why the us is stupid about how it goes about drugs. Everyone here probably understands the supply vs. demand reason for it. But I just couldn't stop laughing. It was a complete joke, because I completely realized our teacher a political agenda, not even that I agreed or disagreed.

any time now they will slap a value of at least 18 million dollars on it
they like to break it down to quantities that it would never be sold at so it makes the cops that made the bust look better

4000Lbs = 64,000oz
64,000oz = 1,792,000g
1,792,000g at a value of $10/g = $17,920,000

shit im shocked they dont brake it into joints at $5 a pop... you can get about 3 joints to a gram
that makes it $268,800,000
a few more busts like that could retire the national debt

i heard about this on the radio...

the tunnel was a mile ish long with poured concrete floors...

the lady on the radio said the whole warehouse smelled so strong of pot that she was afraid the border dogs were gonna narc on her...

and i didn't quite realize just how much 2 tons in...
the lifetime supply post really made it sink in
lol

I usually do, but sometimes ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do. Right now I'm getting various strains of green shake. My dude's got purple, New York Diesel, and the misc. neon green bag for $60 an ounce. Works just as good as bud, almost no lumber, seeds, or water weight, and is the same price as schwag. It rocks.

but its only for medicinal puprposes right? :mrgreen:

Back