2 Toyotas and 1 Audi for sale, Maryland.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Here's the run down all 3 cars are extra cars that kinda sit around, I need to make some room so I can buy something else for a daily driver so the Z can stay parked in the garage on crappy days.

2 toyota pickups. 86 and a 92. The 86 has 200+K miles on the chassis but a few years back had a used motor installed. The motor has maybe around 100k ???? It runs fine with no problems.

The 92 Toyota has 98K miles on it and is preatty good cond. Only problem with this truck is the radio doesnt work right, thc cluch slighty slips under hard throttle (I believe its not adjusted right, We've never had issues with the red one clutch wise in 200K miles) Also theres a dent on the passanger side (see pictures)

The red truck is the truck I drive around when its snowing or really crappy out. It has a really nice sound system, custom build sub. It also has yet to let me down. I just installed a new battery. This truck has an issue where the front left blinker doesnt work and its not the blub, when you hit the horn the amp cuts off but it's done that for 10 years and we've just never worried about it.
Also theres the normal Toyota rust. engine/trans works great.

The Audi, Is an 2003 A4 3.0 with 42K miles on it (8 K left under warranty) it's fully loaded from AWD to a 6 disc in dash CD changer and factory sub. headed seats/mirrors power everything. The mirrors even retract for tight parking.

Car has zero issues has been up to date on the upkept by the local Audi Dealer.

86 Toyota $750 OBO
92 Toyota $2800 OBO
03 Audi $26,900.00 OBO

P1010002.JPG

86 toyota

P1010018.JPG

92 Toyota

P1010020.JPG

03 Audi

http://www.jeffnortham.com/forsale/

For a ton of pictures of all 3.

If that little red Yota wouldn't mind the trip into Mid-NC, then I'll give you $600 tomorrow evening for it.

Originally posted by wanderinman@May 10 2005, 08:48 PM
If that little red Yota wouldn't mind the trip into Mid-NC, then I'll give you $600 tomorrow evening for it.
[post=497611]Quoted post[/post]​

The little red truck has been to TX and back a couple times.

It runs great and has no issues other then rust.

BUT,

It's up in the air as to if its going to be sold my brother seems to want it but he's not 100% sure plus I have a buyer in MD waiting to hear if it will or will not go to him so he can buy it.

If both fall thru I will e-mail you.

Back