2 turbos for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daboosted93

I have 2 turbos I need to get rid of. one is a rajay turbo that is brand new and never bolted to a motor. it has a triangle type flange on it. looks to be about the same size as a 42/48 ar t3 turbo, maybe a bit smaller. spins freely too. the other one is a gigantic Garrett turbo off of a 04 ford powerstroke. it is huge. .58 ar compressor housing, and .90 ar exhaust side. it is in really good shape also, no shaft play. I would like to get 250 obo for the rajay turbo and 400 obo for the garrett.

SD530180.jpg

SD530178-1.jpg

* Note my Garrett t3-t04e is not for sale, just there for reference.
IMG_2192.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

How much you think it would cost me to put the rayjay on a b18b odb, what all parts will i need to put it on? also how much boost will it deliver?

all you would need to do is make a custom turbo manifold, or cut a flange for it and weld that to a turbo manifold and thats pretty much it. also would need a d/p flange. other than that, it is the same as any other turbo except for the flanges. you should be able to push at least 20 lbs through it pretty easily.

Back