2 wires cut, don't know how to hook up.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I have a 89 crx si with a b16a and pw0. The car itself was a theft recover and the previous owner had a b16 in it. We had the motor in another car before so the motor is good to go, nothing has changed nothing has been damaged. Well, when the other motor was stolen a few wires were cut, no I haven't been able to get the car to start and the two wire that are cut right now are b15 and b17 both of which are the ignitor. Car is shooting a code six and code 10, but does not turn on, cranks just doesn't run, and obviously its because the ignitor does not provide a spark. Now the previous guy didn't do a good job integrating his wires as he made a lot of them the exact same color, and since they were cut, I have a lot of guessing to do. Does anybody have a wiring diagram for a 89 crx si that I can use so I can run this wires directly to the source? I need it asap because I don't have a car at this moment so this has to work. Thanks in advance

Sounds like a fiasco. I'd think you'd be better off getting a harness from a junkyard car and rewiring the whole thing right. www.helminc.com should have a manual for your car, and you can use a HF or Si harness more easily.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 20 2004, 04:35 AM
Sounds like a fiasco. I'd think you'd be better off getting a harness from a junkyard car and rewiring the whole thing right. www.helminc.com should have a manual for your car, and you can use a HF or Si harness more easily.
[post=434750]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: Exactly what I was thinking

Back