20 Fish Sticks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EXtremeAccord

I just recently finished off 20 fish sticks in about 2 minutes or so and remain in "hungry" status. Does anyone have any suggestions for filling my infinitely empty void of a stomach?

*6'0" 165lbs of a human being... what would satiate my hunger?

3-4 frozen burritoes, with sliced cheese melted on top, salt, pepper, mayo, ketchup, A-1 steak sauce, Jalopino sauce, and a dash of Tabasco sauce....

my favorite :)

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 14 2004, 06:20 PM
What is wrong with you people!?

No wonder America is one giant lardass.
[post=432165]Quoted post[/post]​

lmfao

Eat a box of Graham Crackers and gulp a 1/2 of milk.

Anyone seen SuperSize Me?

Saw that in Weight Training today, fricking funny movie, I can't believe some people. 1st day I went and got McD's for the first time in 6 months afterwards, and then today, after finishing the movie, really felt sick to my stomach.

crave case of White Castle? im 6'2 185 lbs and can rape a 30 case of white castle and 30 case of bud...takes a while but i can do it..and i mean a WHILE

4 boxes of cereal, th rest of the fish sticks, and a jar of peanut butter later.... still hungry. Quitting smoking does this to a person I guess.

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Dec 14 2004, 10:51 PM
4 boxes of cereal, th rest of the fish sticks, and a jar of peanut butter later.... still hungry. Quitting smoking does this to a person I guess.
[post=432283]Quoted post[/post]​

or pickin up another form of smoking :p

cheese sandwich heavy on the cheese and maybe a little ham.

crave case of White Castle? im 6'2 185 lbs and can rape a 30 case of white castle and 30 case of bud...takes a while but i can do it..and i mean a WHILE

you either have an iron stomach or stock in TP...

Back