200,000 miles on the GS-R tonight...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Shortly after midnight PST, the teggy reached 200K on her odometer... and on San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge, of all places! What a good girl she is. :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 19 2004, 06:02 AM
:whocares:

Whatever Clayton... :roll: everyone else with me was pretty happy about it last night. It's the highest mileage GS-R by far in my group of teg friends, and it just proves again how Hondas can last "forever", especially in stock form and when treated well.

*waits for Celerity to post a similar sentiment*

Originally posted by number9@Jun 19 2004, 10:58 AM
Just added it up from your sig.

734,000 miles. :worthy:

Thanks Chip! You're such a numbers man. Haha. Maybe I can revise my high mileage goal on the Si into a more collective effort... :)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jun 19 2004, 12:55 PM
c) You really shouldn't have drove it that far across the country with out at least letting me take a look at it....it'd suck if the timing belt snapped half way back, and your on the side of the road with no cell phone reception.....

d) and if you don't know that I was joking from the smiliy, I was...so don't junp on other people expecting to make more drama...

/end

The timing belt isn't going to break on the trip... and as to you looking at it before my trip, I have Matt (nfn15037) with me, and he has a 95 GS-R coupe that he knows inside and out. His firsthand knowledge of B-series engines>>>than yours. He is one of the technical mods over on the GS-R.com board.

As to making more drama, Celerity's new sig with this line "I'd lend you the teg...." is plenty provocative on its own. That's from one of my posts, a reply I made to TurboMirage. Celerity doesn't have a teg, nor would I ever lend him one of my cars in a pinch.

It's okay Clayton, thanks very much for all of your past help, but you'll never have to work on my cars again. It's just not worth driving 175 miles down to your garage, plus the time it takes to do the job. That last round with the clutch and tranny swap was the last straw.

Sitting here in California, posting poolside from Matt's laptop makes me realize what a small and petty world the two of you live in. There are quite a few people back home in New England that I do miss right now, but you and Celerity are not among them. One of my main points with all of the "drama" that you always accuse me of starting, is that there are huge numbers of interesting people in this world. We all have our different strengths, weaknesses and PERSONALITIES. So therefore, if you don't enjoy someone's company, it's okay to move on. Life is precious and wonderful, and way too short to compromise on how you live it or with what people you chose to be with.

Good job on the miles y0!
Any significan't problems with the car or does it still drive pimp?

P.S Why can't you people take this shit to pm?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 19 2004, 02:26 PM
not again.....

Oh noessss!!11!! H0nD@5\/\/@d is CLOSEDORZ!!!!1!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!1111!1!!!1!!!!1

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 19 2004, 02:26 PM
not again.....

I was thinkin the same thing...

I wonder if she's gonna swing by TX on her way home and stop by to see a certain someone... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ScrapinSi+Jun 19 2004, 10:44 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 19 2004, 02:26 PM
not again.....

I wonder if she's gonna swing by TX on her way home and stop by to see a certain someone... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which one... the gay one or the fat one...?

patwtf.jpg

Martine, you should come down to San Luis Obispo, and hang with me for a night, if you are going to be in Cali for any longer. We could drop by pismo, there is a car show going on this weekend, you should come down :) I seriously would like to put real live faces with all the people on this board...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 19 2004, 10:59 PM-->
Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 19 2004, 10:44 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jun 19 2004, 02:26 PM
not again.....

Which one... the gay one or the fat one...?

they are both gay....

speaking of, i :wub: u all.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Jun 20 2004, 01:02 AM
Martine, you should come down to San Luis Obispo, and hang with me for a night, if you are going to be in Cali for any longer. We could drop by pismo, there is a car show going on this weekend, you should come down :) I seriously would like to put real live faces with all the people on this board...

We drove down Hwy. 1 today and made it as far as San Simeon for dinner before returning around. Might go back to Moss Landing for some sea kayaking on Monday or Tuesday.

Noah... we're going home by way of Colorado Springs for the Pikes Peak hillclimb. I'll be back in Texas at the end of September for business again though.

Moss Landing = yuck IMO, come to san luis, I have a buddy who works at a kayak rental shop in Shell beach, my g/f also knows the owner. Then you could have some bbq at my house...It's like another hour's drive though, so no bigs if you don't make it down. Pike's Peak sounds like fun. :)

Mike, thanks for the offer! We are in California until Wednesday night. Today is some light wrenching projects though. Replacing Amin's ABS module, my car gets a valve adjustment and new brakes. Replacing my engine mounts are being put off, I'd rather go with Mugen than poly bushings. We put in those Jimfab ones in Amin's car and they are way too stiff for my tastes.

But we're definitely repeating this trip for next year... so we'll meet up with you for sure then! California is so huge! :)

Back