1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 3.2 TL?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by mdlax1, Aug 31, 2005.

1. mdlax1

mdlax1 Senior Member

On the Proverbial picked fence of Insanity....
    i have a quick question about vafc's and a 2000 3.2 TL V6.

Good friend of mine, just kinda getting into the scene wants to buy my old vafc from me (version 1). I have a full standalone so i really dont need it anymore. Either way. Can anyone point me to the wiring schmatics for this car and it's ecu? Otherwise, anyone know a company that makes a plug and play?

I have extensive knowledge of integra's and civic's so talk to me. I'm sure the 2000 TL is a obd2b car but does it follow the same wiring as and ecu connection points as a integra?

Thanks in advance.

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

why bother? its not going to give him anything...

if hes just getting into the sceene, don't start him off by giving him useless parts.

ebay the thing.

3. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

Try hitting up Apexi to see if they do it may even be in the wiring schematic book that comes with the VAFC but I am not sure about the TL.

4. mdlax1

mdlax1 Senior Member

On the Proverbial picked fence of Insanity....

no offense but thats not really my question. He wanted it i told him i had an extra one. He's not gonna be looking for 500 hp he's only doing mild stuff.

My biggest question really is does this follow obd2b standards like honda's.. we're thinking of getting a boomslang plug and play one.. if so i'd get the normal obd2b one.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted