MD 2000 Acura Integra GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

obxwrangler

Details:
2000 Acura Integra GSR
Exterior: White
Interior: Black Leather
Mileage: 125000 (roughly as it is being driven now and then)
VIN#JH4DC2391YS005849
What I know about car is as follows, this is my son’s car and he has moved to New Hampshire to play hockey and is selling to help with costs.

The head was replaced on the car about 6 months ago with a professionally rebuilt head. There is a slight leak of oil from the front passenger corner of the head gasket. We know this because of the oil residue there. He has been driving it with no problems other than making sure the oil level is fine, in other words it does use some oil between changes.

The car has some type of coil over lowering suspension on it. I do not know what type it is but I do know it is fully adjustable and currently it is down all the way. The car has strut bars installed on it (DC brand I believe). It has a header and exhaust system on it. It is somewhat loud when he drives it or it is somewhat normal sounding when I drive it (ha-ha). It has a cold air intake and polished valve cover on it. Engine looks really nice. The air conditioning lines have been removed to fit the header on. The compressor and all hardware are there but would need the line and refilled to work again which would mean removing the header system also.

There are BSA rims, white inside spoke color and have a polished lip on them. They are in Ok shape not perfect but not nasty either. One is missing a center cap. Tires are 40 series low profile Kumhos..
The exterior of the car is Ok has some minor dings here and there. The rear quarters have some dents on both sides above the wheel well on the passenger side and behind the wheel well on the driver’s side which was attempted to be repaired by some non professionals to say the least (bad bondo job). But overall the body is in decent shape and it wouldn’t take much to repair the back dents and re-shoot the car to make it look really good.

Interior is clean no rips in seats just normal wear. The Drivers seat is missing an adjustment knob that fell of and the black plastic piece that goes along the bottom of the seat on the door side of the seat.
I am disclosing what I know about this car in full so people aren’t surprised by anything. I like being honest and fair. We purchased the car for 4100 dollars and have put about 500 into the car in a new clutch slave cylinder and front axle assembly). It needs some work to get it into really nice condition, I would say some body work and a paint job and the head gasket should be replaced at some point and you would have a really nicely modified GSR cheap.
Shoot me an email if interested and I can send pics my son would like to get out what he has in it. So please don’t waste his time with low offers or trades as he will keep the car until he gets back next summer if no one is interested.
Bdennis170@aol.com
I will email more pics if interested or email for phone number.

Attachments

• acura_drside.jpg
    acura_drside.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 14,751
  • acura_passide.jpg
    acura_passide.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 24,702
  • acura_eng1.jpg
    acura_eng1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 3,461
  • acuraback1.jpg
    acuraback1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 685
Let me see if I understand this...

I am a douchebag because you are too lazy to read?

You suck at life. Go drink bleach and play in traffic.

w/e there was a book written ....douchebag
Oh so it's too long for your dumb ass to read? Got it, from now on, people should be less detailed in what they are trying to sell you right? ok, so hey I got an engine for sale, paypal me $1000 and it's yours, i'll even pay for shipping...

OBX, good luck with the sale. I've actually got a few people interested in it but you're on the other coast :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back