2000 black civic si. 100% stock. 22,000 ORIGINAL MILES.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't give you 7k for that car. They are played out to me, and it would get stolen within one week.

Ok, LS, let him sell his car for his asking price. Honestly, I like the 2000 coupes a lot too. Not that much but to each his own. Remember, if your not interested, don't post...

happy sales :)

heres one of my last si's from my collection. one that is the cleanest si you will ever see. its my 1 OWNER, 00 si. 22,000 documented miles. the miles are documented on the title. inspection paper work and CARFAX. the car is 100% stock, stock wheels, still has the stock original rims and tires, lol the tires do have flat spots on them from sitting in my wherehouse for 7 years and not moving. the car has the stock b16a. 5 speed trans. power everything. 4 wheel dosc brakes. the car even has the stock honda cd player in it. when i say 100% stock. its STOCK, lol and with 22,000 miles. you wont find a better deal NO where. i dont care if you find a 2004 for my asking price. the 99/00 civic si will always be the best looking civic ever made and in high demand. if i dont sell it on here. im going to list it on ebay. im sure ill get my asking price on there. $$$$ 12,000 cash, sorry i dont have any pics yet. if i see intrest in the car ill take the time to get pics lol

you can call me with any questions 484 905 2292 joe
you can email me with any questions or if you would like to see the carfax report. neighborstree@aol.com

MY= onwer ship

lol you guys are funny. it was a buddies car that i had stored for him, he got called into active duty in 01 and just got back last month. . decided to sell the car. the car was moved around my wherehouse. never gave me a issue. i could let it sit for 4 months and it would start right up with no issue. i will have pics toamrrow. and if you guys want to hate, go hate on someones jimmy rigged civic lol.

and now its your buddies car???

either way its a 00 si with 22,000 miles. thats unheard of, for 12,000 bucks. im not desprate to sell it lol. i could care less. ill drive the car into the ground for all i care. i have to many civics. to many toys. im just putting it out there for if someone has intrest. you know., ive already sold my 10 second civic. i sold one of my hatches all shaved up. i just sold my blue si a few days ago. basicaly , im saying, i dont care if i sell it or not, 12,000 is the price, hit me up if you have cash! lol

but now you manage to some how show ownership again :hmm:.

lol haterlitious. is that a word '? lol. i stored it for my buddy. he retured home from active duty and needed $$$. so now the car is mine!. either way. its a 00 si with 22k miles , well now 23, cause i been driving it lol. 11,000

lol haterlitious. is that a word '? lol. i stored it for my buddy. he retured home from active duty and needed $$$. so now the car is mine!. either way. its a 00 si with 22k miles , well now 23, cause i been driving it lol. 11,000

I think the word you're looking for is observant.

So you purchased this bad boy for what 7-8k and are tryin to make some crazy profit.

Honestly, it seems pretty damn shady.

All it takes is one shopping cart in a parking lot, one idiot not paying attention in traffic, on neighbor's kid's ball, or anything else for that matter and it won't be looking great.

For that price, I would do a K swap in my car and walk all over it...I bet with a grand more than what I have in my car now, I could walk all over it...And I would sell my car for a third the price...

GL with the sale...

Hey man it's a nice car but your best bet is to e-bay that shit. 11g's is a lot of $$$ and your not going to get that on this site.

exactly, its a 2000. the best civic ever made. if someone offered to trade me a 08si i would laugh at them.

Right, because 160 horses and a 5-speed is so much better than 200 horses and an LSD-equipped six speed? :huh:

have you seen the new junk honda is producing. and the new crx that there coming out with, there marketing slogan is "the sports car look". lmao the thing is coming with the fit engine. honda is a joke anymore. heres pics

That's just a concept as far as I know. I haven't heard of any official plans to produce it...

Hey man it's a nice car but your best bet is to e-bay that shit. 11g's is a lot of $$$ and your not going to get that on this site.

im a ebay power seller, i may just put the car on there. i planned in getting a better response from this site, but all im getting is negative feedback from you guys that are suppose to be honda fans like myself. for you guys that want to talk ish, keep your comments to yourself, theres stock 00 si's on ebay gettin 10,12 grand with 80 k miles lol. my car has 22 k carfax documented miles

I think the word you're looking for is observant.

So you purchased this bad boy for what 7-8k and are tryin to make some crazy profit.

Honestly, it seems pretty damn shady.

actully i bought the car for 4000 lol. but im gonna make a quick 8000 off the car. haha thats what most of you guys make a year lol j/p

^ ^ ^ I forgot to comment on that also, a K series motor is far superior to the B with more potential and very possibly better reliability.

im a ebay power seller, i may just put the car on there. i planned in getting a better response from this site, but all im getting is negative feedback from you guys that are suppose to be honda fans like myself. for you guys that want to talk ish, keep your comments to yourself, theres stock 00 si's on ebay gettin 10,12 grand with 80 k miles lol. my car has 22 k carfax documented miles

So sell it on ebay if you're so sure you're going to make 10k+ on it and seriously congratulations when you do.\, but you're not gonna find that here.

Your plan fell through because we aren't Honda-tech.

We ARE Honda fans, we just aren't gonna pay 11 or 12k for a car that isn't worth 11 or 12 k.

actully i bought the car for 4000 lol. but im gonna make a quick 8000 off the car. haha thats what most of you guys make a year lol j/p

Why the hell would you tell us how much you paid for the car? That's like saying "here's how much I'm ripping you off for..."

that's just lame.

i planned in getting a better response from this site, but all im getting is negative feedback from you guys that are suppose to be honda fans like myself

well see, the thing is, because we are honda fans, we are educated. maybe you should try people who don't know as much.

I seen a 2000 civic si in the paper today, located in Kenilworth, NJ. $5300 obo. Bone stock, 90k miles. That is a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back