2000 black civic si. 100% stock. 22,000 ORIGINAL MILES.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I didn't even think about that. That's probably exactly what happened.

Ricer kid has shady friend

Ricer boy says "oooh, that car is hott, I want it"

Shady friend says "You're in luck little buddy, I'm getting shipped out soon and selling this car"

Ricer boy get's super excited and says hell give his ass for the car

Shady friend says "No, I don't want your butt but I'll take 12k"

Ricer boy almost busts a nut because these cars are the bestest of the bestest and they were $20k new, with only 20k miles on it, it's gotta be worth more than $12k. Ricer boy thinks to himself "I bet I can flip this thing for a couple thou, JJJYEAH BOOOOIIII"

Ricer boy hands over 12k cash, drives the car for about 1k miles and decides it's time for it to go, tried to sell it last year for 12k to no avail.

Ricer boy puts the car in storage thinking it'll gain value like it's a '69 GTO

Ricer boy finds HS and thinks "OH SNAP, Honda enthusiasts, they'll pay extra for my badass 00 Si with only 22k miles on it"

The End
why does that sound like a logical scenario? *shakes head*

Wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

im a LICENSED pa dealer kid lol.

The Junkyard in my town is also a LICENSED dealer, Doesn't mean the cars they sell are worth KBB hence why KBB includes what they define what their "suggested retail value" pricing is under this curriculum.

Per Kbb:

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

Ok, Has it been 'fully reconditioned' and have you provided pics of how the car is as it sits? No. Its been sitting in a warehouse for years and needs new tires...

Are you paying Hondaswap to advertise? No

Are you making a good profit margin if you sold it for $4000 less? Yes

What kind of Warranty are you offering with your 2000 Honda Civic SI?

Last edited:
he won't be back, I think he realized he's not getting anywhere trying to sell it on here and he already gave himself a bad rep.

ferrari? i think not. still over 260,000 integras were made between 89-93. no. it's not that rare that it's worth money. it's not a collectors car.

hahah you guys are funny,.
heres a little lesson. you got a ricer with a civic with 20k in mods. the car is still only worth 1/4 of what he put into it.

i have a 64 impala ss drop top. full off frame restro. kbb puts the car valed at 12,000. i was just offered 30,000 at a show last week and turned it down. i would sell the car for 50,000 no less.

so personally i think ANYONE who goes by kbb is dumb. im a dealer. and a honda fan. i personally build all my civics from junk to shine!. i sold my 550whp civic a few weeks back. kbb valued that at 1600 bucks, i sold it for 7500.lol. i sold the blue 00 si that wacked a curb for 3500.

no need to type more. a 00 civic si in the condition of my car is well worth 11,000 . look on ebay. theres junk with well over 100k miles selling for 6000, 9000,

serious people who are interested email me or call me. ^_^

heres a little lesson. you got a ricer with a civic with 20k in mods. the car is still only worth 1/4 of what he put into it.

i have a 64 impala ss drop top. full off frame restro. kbb puts the car valed at 12,000. i was just offered 30,000 at a show last week and turned it down. i would sell the car for 50,000 no less.

so personally i think ANYONE who goes by kbb is dumb. im a dealer. and a honda fan. i personally build all my civics from junk to shine!. i sold my 550whp civic a few weeks back. kbb valued that at 1600 bucks, i sold it for 7500.lol. i sold the blue 00 si that wacked a curb for 3500.

no need to type more. a 00 civic si in the condition of my car is well worth 11,000 . look on ebay. theres junk with well over 100k miles selling for 6000, 9000,

KBB does not appraise 'modified, classic or collectable cars' accurately, and I believe they make a big note of that on their page somewhere that other factors can effect value including cars rarity and other items...

You are selling a bone stock 2000 Honda Civic, KBB values would dead-on apply to that car, Period.

Tu eres muy loco.

Dude you are saying were funny? Look at who is trying to get $11,000 for a car that rolled out of the factory 8 years ago? If you are a licensed dealer than get your dealer ass out there take pictures of the car. Make the price reasonable and sell the car. You are asking $2000 more than anything you will ever get. People out there are not morons. Especially not the people on this site who are looking to buy cars. I saw an 91 crx si for sale on craigslist last week that had a mini me swap compete aftermarket suspension, full engine rebuild and it was selling for $2500. That car has 1000 miles on it since the rebuild not to mention the suspension, and motor make it more desireable. My point being the actual value and worth of that car is far more than $2500 and probably more than the car you are trying to sell. Why are you so dead set on $11,000? I don't know about the rest of you guys but selling a car I picked up for $4000 for $8000 sounds like a killer deal to me. Dealer or not that is $4000 profit.

KBB does not appraise 'modified, classic or collectable cars' accurately, and I believe they make a big note of that on their page somewhere that other factors can effect value including cars rarity and other items...

You are selling a bone stock 2000 Honda Civic, KBB values would dead-on apply to that car, Period.

bone stock makes the car way more valueble then a jimmy rigged piece of trash with 200k miles running 16.6's in the Qm. lol i build a 10 second civic , i have boone stock civics. i have a collection. the cars worth 11k all day long

you seem like an odd charecter.. your thread's are always getting shit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back