2000 black civic si. 100% stock. 22,000 ORIGINAL MILES.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he use "lol" constantly? It's very annoying. lol

:werd:

Keep on insulting the people you're trying to sell a car to...that will really make them want to pay extra for it...

i think we got another Fibercation in the house.. haha

im a lisenced driver. that doesnt mean i can sell a car for more than it's worth.. or any specialer than you, anyone for a matter of fact

:-/ I'm new to this site but I've been into honda's for a long time since my father was a mechanic for a honda dealership, So, I've learned quite a bit about them. Now the odds of you getting anywhere near 11k for that car is slim to none. I'm betting that you're probably an 18 year old kid tryin to sell his daddys friends car because you think its a F&F car. "oh its the best civic ever made" theres no such thing... if its a honda then its the best make ever made period. but just because its a 2000 civic with 22k on it doesnt make it any more special than my 97 accord. But hey if you sell it, let me know that way i can jip the same retard by sellin my accord for 20k to him lol. >_< this guy is making me want to commit suicide and i just subscribed two days ago. sure you started it up once every few months, how bout oil changes? did you still change em every 3 months? and heres a question about your "buddies" activation in the army. if he got activated in 01... and hes just getting back in 08... theres not a whole lot you can buy overseas in afghanistan or iraq on base besides personal hygiene products... and if you were to buy stuff while you're over there somethins messed up in one's head, not very often are you able to use it. so why would he need 4k from selling his "bone stock" 22kmile civic. you're unbelievable

i think we got another Fibercation in the house.. haha

Yeah that guy posts on a local forum that I recently started visiting. He's just as much of a douche over there too. I'll have to mention something about him getting banned here, heh heh heh...

:-/ I'm new to this site but I've been into honda's for a long time since my father was a mechanic for a honda dealership, So, I've learned quite a bit about them. Now the odds of you getting anywhere near 11k for that car is slim to none. I'm betting that you're probably an 18 year old kid tryin to sell his daddys friends car because you think its a F&F car. "oh its the best civic ever made" theres no such thing... if its a honda then its the best make ever made period. but just because its a 2000 civic with 22k on it doesnt make it any more special than my 97 accord. But hey if you sell it, let me know that way i can jip the same retard by sellin my accord for 20k to him lol. >_< this guy is making me want to commit suicide and i just subscribed two days ago. sure you started it up once every few months, how bout oil changes? did you still change em every 3 months? and heres a question about your "buddies" activation in the army. if he got activated in 01... and hes just getting back in 08... theres not a whole lot you can buy overseas in afghanistan or iraq on base besides personal hygiene products... and if you were to buy stuff while you're over there somethins messed up in one's head, not very often are you able to use it. so why would he need 4k from selling his "bone stock" 22kmile civic. you're unbelievable

And the plot thickens...

You're on the right side here dude, but you're vastly confused... :disgust1:

bone stock makes the car way more valueble then a jimmy rigged piece of trash with 200k miles running 16.6's in the Qm. lol i build a 10 second civic , i have boone stock civics. i have a collection. the cars worth 11k all day long

Bone stock does not make it more valuable than BONE STOCK like KBB appraises. Where the fuck was I talking about "Jimmy rigged pieces of trash"

Again KBB appraises STOCK cars, I nowhere said it wouldn't be worth more than a modded one, I said "It is worth KBB, Period." But you don't seem to get that through your head.

93 replys, over 1,200 views. this is dumb....

IBTL... i hope. waste of bandwidth.....

I love how he went from saying that it was his, to saying it was his friends, to saying the he builds them all from the ground up.
I think someone needs to pack up and go home.

you aall can suck my ass

You're the one that comes in here acting like a dumb-ass trying to sell a car for way more then it's worth (you even openly admit what you paid for it and how much profit you'd make at your asking price) and somehow we're the assholes because we called you out on it? Yeah, ok dude, whatever...

nobody here is gonna buy this, and i'm not gonna let you pull a fast one on anyone here.. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back