2000 Civic Ex Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not sure where the title is i jus dun have it the car is not stolen or nething like thati jus haven't had the title dun kno where it is like i said i'm willing to give a bill of sale and i believe all the new owner would have to do is get a new title go fill out the paper work and all that

what is wrong with the car again?i know you said that it just need a new motor but exactly what is the diagnosed? where in PA are you from, i can pick it up for 2 g with the header and also, its like 50 bucks to get a new title, if u can do that, il grab the car from you

anyways, is there power steering and AC? hit me back up with more pics, would appreiciated, looking to drop a gsr motor in there so will buy it if everything is fine

Reading, PA. where are you. you still haven't answer my first reply. you can give me a call 7322780914

what is wrong with the car again?i know you said that it just need a new motor but exactly what is the diagnosed? where in PA are you from, i can pick it up for 2 g with the header and also, its like 50 bucks to get a new title, if u can do that, il grab the car from you

i havn't had the motor apart but jus from how it sounded when it did run was said that it probably was a spun bearing ....i'm located in bucks county....like i said before i'm willing to give a bill of sale but i ain't going to the dmv to do shit of paper work it's to much a hastle for me to make it down there when i work 6 days a week usually

getting the title is easy. you go to the place where you register ur title or get a license plate and get a new title sent to you within a week.

that sucks...we are actually looking for one of those...my friend side wrecked his....hope ya get it sold...maybe itll make its way down south ;)

i never done a bill of sale before, how would that work in refernce to me getting a new title. do you have insurance or registration stating that its your car? aksi where in buck are you located. is the car drivable or does it have to be towed?

i'll jus write out stating that it's sold to you.... and yes i have registration not insurance tho the motor died back in oct and after it died i took it off my insurance cuz there was no point in paying it when i wasn't driving the car

i'm located in Newtown Pa and the car will need to be towed hence the statement in the original post ...."does not run"

????????

hey i recently owned a 2000 civic same color and everything and i loved the car and someone hit me and it got totaled and i have been looking for another and i really want to find one without a working engine because i want to do a b16 or b18 swap and i was wondering your bottom dollar on the civic would you take 1200 or would it be more without the exhaust

Back