2000 civic ex/si coupe black for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iownyouto

ok as for my coupe.. I put alot and i mean alot of work into this baby and i honestly dont want to get rid of her yet but i think its time. It has clean title with low milage. car is very very mint. car has never been painted other then the hood and bumpers.
The Good:
b16a2 motor and 00 si ecu with 60k miles
brand new timing belt
mugen strut bar
OEM headlights that i took apart and painted the housing charcoal grey (looks hot)
95 gsr tranny (shifts very smoothly with no grinds but needs new bearings on the main gearshaft)
00 civic si seats
b&m shortshifter
neuspeed springs
gsr disc brakes
93 integra rims (flat black)
stock gsr muffler
and now for the bad.... missing armrest, the previous owner put a big wing on the back and left me with the holes in the trunk, one dent on the driver side fender, bumpers were painted and the guy did a bad job finishing it so your gunna need a new clear coat to finish the job, tranny makes a funny noise due to the need for new bearings on the main shaft (not expensive) drives perfect other then the noise in nutral and needs a 5speed halfshaft (currently using a modified one from a automatic integra)cost about 40bux or so. i was gunna fix the tranny, put the new half shaft, clearcoat the bumpers and all myself but i got a new job that takes up all my time now so i never get the chance to work on it. i think i covered everything.

[img]http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/9968/00coupe0046gd.jpg
00coupe0061qw.jpg

00coupe0189qw.jpg

00coupe0222up.jpg

$4500 takes it.

Back