2000 civic si...53k miles 1owner....mostly stock. 5,800

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate scammers dude. They piss me off so bad, I got scammed on selling my xbox 360 but the girl at the bank is one of my friends and warned me about scammers so I didn't cash the check that he sent me.

You can call and ask him if you want: 484 905 2292

I think it really is his car (I think), as he's got an ad on CL for it too. (Search google for that phone number and you'll find it) If you were going to scam someone, would you use a pic of a car with THAT exhaust?:confused:

I think it really is his car (I think), as he's got an ad on CL for it too. (Search google for that phone number and you'll find it) If you were going to scam someone, would you use a pic of a car with THAT exhaust?:confused:
i think we need to check your comps address.just to make sure your not the same scam guy. i mean your name is kinda a cowincadence and you posted in a scam thread

that wasnt the thing we were questioning.. i believe he has the car, but the picture he posted of the engine bay is not the car he's selling.. checking IPs

I hope this guy didn't think that he could get away with this if it is him...You gotta be pretty dumb to try that.

I just think it's kinda ironic how some random person joins up and knows all about the car being posted on Craigslist and posts about it in a thread where the OP has been banned. Come on now....

If 91accord would neg rep him, would it make him green? That guy is so far in the red it only makes sense that it would go up...

Back